Chapter 47

"(Y/n)-chan..." Everyone stated sadly, feeling their heart beating loudly, "WE LOVE YOU TOO!"

Dark blue eyes widened, feeling her movement stopped, "R-Really?"

"But i love you as a friend!" The crybaby hero chimed in, totally ruining the atmosphere.

Kakucho gave the blonde haired male a glare before hitting him on the head, earning a whine from him.

(Y/n) chuckled at the scene, "Thank you so much, everyone." Rubbing her tears while smiling at them.

Just as she was about to continue talking, everyone looked up, their eyes widened seeing a huge spaceship on the sky. (Is this a spaceship?)
_______________________________________

"Holy shit, this is so cool." Mikey exclaimed, feeling excited and scared at the same time, shuffling closer to his older brother for protection.

Seeing Mikey closing to him, Izana grabbed his younger brother's hand tightly, "This my first time seeing a spaceship."

The older Haitani shrieked and jumped on his younger brother, "A-Are we gonna die, Rindou?!" He yelled, feeling scared of what will come out from the spaceship.

Rindou irked, trying get his heavy ass older brother off him, "Go to (Y/n)-chan if you're scared!"

But someone already beat him to it, it was Takemichi hiding behind the black haired female as he looked at the spaceship while trembling.

Let's say everyone went to her back, so that (Y/n) can protect them.
_______________________________________

Everyone watched as the spaceship landed on the ground, the dragons also surrounded them just in case they got attacked.

The entrace opened and the males kept their guard up, a figure then walked closer to them, vermilion braided hair and a parasol over his shoulder.

"He looks familiar..." Mitsuya said, feeling that he saw the guy before.

"Hello, (Y/n)-chan!" The cheerful voice greeted, hugging the yato.

(Y/n) hugged him back, his eyes darkened looking at the her eyes which was a bit red, "Who made you cry?" He asked with a dark voice, glaring at the males behind her.

They flinched seeing the dark glare from him, while Izaza tugged on Ran's braided hair, earning an 'ow!'

"Who's that?"

"I think that is (Y/n)-chan's friend." He replied, recognising the male once during the battle between Valhalla and Toman.

"Is he an alien too?" Nodding at Kakucho's question, "Yeah, I mean he have a parasol with him too."

"He is scarier than you, Izana."

"Wanna try?"
_______________________________________

The black haired female huffed at his former student, who wouldn't stop asking what happened to her.

"I'm fine, Kamui-kun." She reassured but he still wouldn't accept till he know the answer.

"But (Y/n)-chan!"

Well, all of them are inside Kamui's spaceship. Apparently, he will be going to another planet and invited his former sensei and her friends to join him.

Well more like (Y/n) forced him to bring the boys in. Because Kamui wanted to leave them on the planet, in which she hitted him on the head for being childish.

Ignoring the whine from Kamui, she looked over her shoulder, smiling when seeing the delinquents enjoying the scenery from the window in awe.
_______________________________________