Chapter 33

After introducing herself to Shinchiro, she was now sitting on the chair while talking to him.

While waiting for the doctor to arrive.

He thinks that the black haired female was very pretty.

(Y/n) noticed he was looking at him as she tilted her head at him,

"Is there something wrong, Shinchiro-kun?"

She asked him while smiling cutely, making him blushed a little.

Oh my god, she's like an angel! So pretty!

Realising he was deep in his thoughts, he shook his head as he smiled at her.

"It's nothing, (Y/n)-chan. I was wondering how I woke up all of a sudden."

He said while unconsciously rubbing his head, still feeling the pain a little.

Just as she was about to reply, someone stood next to the door.

It was Dr Saiki, who was looking down at his feet.

He saw it was the screaming male laying motionless on the ground.

Apparently, (Y/n) only ignored the latter and straight away went to Shinchiro.

Since she wanted to talk to him.

Even the older just ignored him, feeling mesmerized by the pretty female.

The doctor shrugged at the scene and walked over the body.

"Hi there, Shinchiro-san. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked him.

"I'm fine, Doctor." He laughed, "But I wanna know how I woke up all of a sudden."

The doctor nodded as he tried to think what happened.

He then walked towards the male as he gestured the male to show his head to him.

Taking a flashlight out, he saw there was a bruise forming on his head.

He then turned at the black haired female who was smiling innocently.

There's no way a girl like her will do this.

Turning back to the entrance as the motionless body was still on the ground, he decided it was the blonde haired male who hitted him on the head.

"I think you got hitted on the head so hard that you woke up from your coma."

The doctor explained as Shinchiro nodded, wondering who the hell hitted him so hard.

Meanwhile (Y/n) nodded proudly, mentally patting her back.

I did great! My idea worked!

He then proceeded to explained about his condition to Shinchiro before leaving.

"You still need stay in the hospital for one more day so that we can make sure you are good to go."

Shinchiro nodded in thanks, "Thank you, Doctor."

"You're welcome. I'll be leaving first. Goodbye." The doctor said as he walked to the entrance again.

Looking down at the motionless body again, he shrugged and walked over it.

Not even bothering to help him up even if he's a doctor.

Since the black haired female and his patient didn't even helped him up.
_______________________________________

Finally, Mikey's older brother noticed his younger brother's body on the ground.

Just as he was about to carry him up, the yato stood up instead.