Chapter 14

The black haired girl were sneakily following someone, and that someone is Takemichi, also known as Hinata's boyfriend.

(Y/n) were walking around when he saw Takemichi walking with another person, a male with wolf messy cut and yellow streaks hair.

What caught her attention were the tiger tattoo on his neck.

The reason why she decided to follow them were because of Takemichi. He looked nervous as hell. Which made (Y/n) uneasy.

I don't have a good feeling about this...

Both of them walked their way towards Vahalla's hideout.

As the other guy and Takemichi talked while the yato followed behind them.

"It was his fault." (Y/n) was confused his words, what he meant by his fault?

"Oh, we are here," they stopped as they looked at the place in front of them.

(Y/n) only squinted her eyes at the place.

A hideout?
___________________________________________

It was a closed down arcade place, but what caught her eye were the graffiti of a headless angel on the wall.

"An arcade?"

"Closed down a long time ago though." The taller replied as he entered the arcade.

As Kazutora walked ahead of them, Takemichi saw the black haired girl behind him.

His eyes widened as he was about to call her name, but was stopped by a finger on her mouth.

Gesturing him not to say anything. "I will follow you sneakily." She mouthed as he nodded in understanding.

He then went inside the arcade and were frightened by the atmosphere. He felt scared, with all the Vahalla members surrounding him.

The atmosphere is different than Toman's...

(Y/n) also managed to sneak in, concealing her presence as she stood while leaning on the wall.
___________________________________________

Kazutora and Takemichi walked towards a man, who were sitting on a guy's body as he kept punching the man.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at the scene, clenching her fist tightly.

It is Baji-kun and Chifuyu-kun!

Takemichi saw it was Baji who was hitting Chifuyu, he asked Kazutora, "What's going on here, Kazutora-kun?"

He only looked at him, a smirk on his face, "What do you mean... it's a test of faith "

"A test of faith?" Takemichi repeated, seemingly getting confused.

"Of Baji's relief in our group. Leaving Toman to enter Vahalla is like switching position. So he needs to show us he's ready."

(Y/n) stared at Baji, who were panting as he finished beating his former vice captain up.

"Chifuyu..." She thought, a frown on her face.

Kazutora smirked even more looking at the limp body on the ground, "If he's betraying his old "God," Mikey... then he's got to curb stomp his old beliefs."

"Well, is this good enough for you, Hanma-kun?" The black haired male in a ponytail stood up as he smirked at him,

"For my invitation into Vahalla." He then undid his hair tie.
___________________________________________

It's that guy from August 3rd... (Y/n) thought as she continued to listen to the conversation.

Hanma grinned and stood up before laughing and turning to Kazutora.

"Shit man, I didn't come here for a damn lecture. Baji muttered.

"Kazutora!" Hanma called him, as he replied, "Yeah?"

"You ready?"

Kazutora nodded with a smile, looking at Takemichi who were panicking. "Huh?" The crybaby said, confused on what he meant by ready.

"Yup. This guy... is Takemichi Hanagaki. Toman's newest member." He became more nervous as time passed by, thinking he will be the next on the 'test of faith'.

Hanma then got down from his seat and walked toward Takemichi with a grin on his face.

"You're Hanagaki?" He asked grinning, amused by the other terrified expression as he continued, "Step Forward."

Baji walked to him, "Takemichi...You come here fo be killed, or what?" He scoffed at him.
___________________________________________

Hanma stood in front of everyone, as (Y/n) and others looked at him, someone then yelled beside him, "We will now summon a witness!"

"One of Toman's founding members. The first division captain, Keisuke Baji." Hanma yelled as he raised his arms before he continued,

"He wants to abandon Toman and enter the ranks of Valhalla!"

Whispers were heard around them.

(Y/n) can't understand what is going on, as she looked at Chifuyu's limp body on the ground, her heart aching.

There must be a reason why Baji did that, I am sure of it.

The conversation continued, the yato not paying any attention to them. She only focused on the injured boy.

I can't intervene just like that, she thought as she looked at the other members of Valhalla.

I am sure Takemichi will be fine.

She then went to the entrance, careful not to make any sound as she stepped outside.

(Y/n) decided to went to the nearest conversation store and bought bandages and painkillers for Chifuyu.

After buying them, she hid behind the walls, as she saw them leaving the arcade.

Making sure they left, (Y/n) stepped out from her hiding spot as she quickly went inside the arcade, with Takemichi tending on the unconscious boy.
___________________________________________

Takemichi perked up on the familiar girl who entered the store, with a bag of what he assumed is medical supplies.

"(Y/n)-chan!" He called her, the yato nodded at him in acknowledgement.

"Are you okay, Takemitchy?" She asked worryingly as she checked for injuries.

He waved her off, "I am fine,(Y/n)-chan." As he continued, "We need to tend on Chifuyu right now." Takemichi was right, what matter the most is Chifuyu.

(Y/n) nodded, as she handed him her parasol and the plastic bag. He took them with a confused expression.

"I will carry Chifuyu-kun to my house. Come on!" She said, positioning Chifuyu to make it easier to piggyback him.

She then walked out of the arcade, with Chifuyu on her back as the crybaby strolled behind him, staring dumbly at the scene.

I failed as a man, Hina-chan.
___________________________________________