Chapter 35

For some reason, the black haired female also thought of going to the hospital to visit Mikey's older brother, Shinchiro.

She thinks that he is actually a very good person.

Shinchiro was actually flirting lol.

But (Y/n) was oblivious to it, which was why she thought Shinchiro is a ..... very friendly person.

So now here she was, holding her parasol on her right hand, with a basket full of foods on the left hand.

She felt bad that he only eaten the energy bar yesterday.

That's why she cooked many foods today to let Shinchiro enjoyed it!

As she continued walking, she spotted another familiar looking person.

"Emma-Chan!"

The said person turned to the voice, her eyes brightened in excitement.

"Hi there, (Y/n)-chan!"
_______________________________________

Two figures were standing on a building, looking at the cars and people down there on the road.

"Izana...  are you serious?!" His vice president asked hesitantly.

Why are you this all of a sudden, Izana?!

The figure next to Izana looked over his shoulder, glaring at Kakucho.

The president was silent before speaking, "Yeah."

Kakucho gritted his teeth, choosing not to reply him.

The male with glasses turned to the male standing next to him.

"Izana, Mikey's in your hand." Kisaki told him, "And... I'll take care of your sister."

The white haired male didn't even replied him as he stared at scenery in front of him.

"Mikey...I will never forgive you." He muttered.

Kisaki then walked away, With this, I'll definitely obtain my 'Toman!'.
_______________________________________

"Oh! You're coming to visit nii-san too?"

Emma asked as both of them were now walking together to the hospital.

The black haired female nodded, "Yeah! I think Shinchiro is a good person."

The blonde haired female then smirked, her eyebrows moving up and down.

"Perhaps... You like nii-san?" She asked,

(Y/n) shook her head, laughing at her, "I like everyone, Emma-chan. Including you." She replied while teasing her.

Emma blushed slightly in response, this lady is dangerous.

She sighed at the yato, "You know that everyone likes you also right?"

She asked, like how could she be so oblivious to the guys who kept staring at her with heart eyes.

Especially his idiot brother, Mikey.

(Y/n) stayed silent before smiling, "Of course."

Hearing the younger mentioning Mikey, she wondered why he wasn't with his younger sister.

"Eh, where's Mikey-kun?" (Y/n) asked.

Emma hummed, "He said he will come later."

(Y/n) nodded in understanding as she opened up her parasol, since it was getting hotter.

She also shielded Emma under the parasol.

The blonde haired female smiled at her, seeing the kind gesture.