Chapter 18

The male with wolf messy cut and yellow streaks hair watched as (Y/n) brought them to his former Toman members.

She let go of his hand upon reaching them.

"I am so sorry, everyone." Kazutora kneeled and cried, looking down as he was too ashamed to meet their gazes.

The black haired girl decided to give them some time to reconcile, she smiled seeing Mikey and Draken hugged the crying male.

Everyone then hugged him tightly too with tears on their face.

She walked away, seemingly making her way towards her former student.

"(Y/n)-chan..." He called out at the yato in front of him.

"I am fine, Kamui-kun." She replied, before continuing, "I'm just glad no one died."

Kamui only looked at her in silence, (Y/n) was always a kind person.

Even his late mother always complimented the black haired beauty to him.
___________________________________________

(Y/n) saw the Haitani brothers were gone. Slightly disappointed that she didn't get to greet them.

Turning her gaze to toman, focusing her gaze on Kazutora who was rubbing his face as he laughed at them.

Everyone were happy conversing with him, making her smiling softly at them.

The lilac haired male saw the black haired girl, standing not too far from them.

"(Y/n)-chan!" He called out, the higher ups also perked up at the name.

The girl only waved in return.

"Come here, (Y/n)-chin!" Mikey said with a grin.

She then walked towards them, a smile on her pretty face.

" I guess you guys made up right?" She asked although she knew they made up.

Smiley nodded while grinning, " You got that right, (Y/n)-chan!"

"It is all thanks to you." Draken added.

Baji and Kazutora locked eyes with each other, nodding at the same time.
___________________________________________

Both of them walked to her, as the others made way for them.

They then bowed at her, surprising her a little.

"Please forgive us, (Y/n)-chan."

The yato only chuckled, her hand covering her mouth, "You guys are forgiven. Come on, stand up."

"(Y/n)-chan! It's time to go!" The vermilion haired called, wanting to go and eat as he was getting hungry.

Oh right, she promised him that she will bring him go eat delicious foods.

"Coming!" She responded as she suddenly hugged them tightly, catching them off guard.

They blushed at the contact as she let go of the hug, looking at them with a smile on her face.

"I have to go now." She said to Mikey as he nodded in understanding.

Before continuing, "Let's hang out tomorrow! I am sure you guys have many questions!"

She took the parsaol from Baji's grasp before disappearing from the sight, startling them.

Although the other Yato was still standing there, glaring hardly at them.

They shivered a little as he gave the 'I see you" gesture to them, before disappearing as well.

"I think I just peed in my pants." Someone exclaimed.
___________________________________________

"Do you really have to go?" (Y/n) asked in a sad voice.

Kamui was leaving today, making her sad as she really gonna miss him.

The male only nodded sadly, looking at the female.

Well, the reason he was here was because his ship crashed because he drove the ship recklessly, causing it to crash.

Which made him to stay at (Y/n)'s house. The day after 31st October, Abuto called him saying that the ship has been fixed.

They will be departing today.

"I also wanna stay with you, (Y/n)-chan" he said sadly, a pout on his face.

Knowing that Abuto will nag him if asked to stay for another night at (Y/n)'s house.

She nodded in understanding, although she was reluctant to let him go, she don't have any other choice.

"Please be safe, Kamui-kun." She said as she grasped his hands gently.

He blushed a little as he nodddd to her, pulling her into a hug.

Wrapping his hands around her soft voice, "I'll be safe, don't worry (Y/n)-chan."

Letting go of the hug, she patted his cheek gently, kissing him on the cheek, "Please come and visit me again." She grinned.

His heart was beating loudly at the sudden kiss. Composing himself, he grinned back at her.

"I will! Bye (Y/n)-chan!" He replied, disappearing from her sight, the yato only watched in silence.
___________________________________________

Abuto Yato. Vice-Captain of Harusame's 7th Division

Unlike his captain, he doesn't really enjoy fighting.

He also sometimes acts as Kamui's father figure.
___________________________________________