Chapter 52

Just like those usual and normal days, the black dragon members were doing their own stuff.

The leader, leaning on the couch while playing his phone, browsing the photos he took recently with his younger siblings with a smile on his face.

True, his relationship with his siblings has improved greatly, thanks to a certain female.

The other higher-ups, Inui and Koko were also available, the male with sunflower blonde hair was eating an strawberry flavour ice cream.

As you guessed, the ice creams was from (Y/n) who insisted them to enjoy the desserts.  Because she forgotten to take them home after comforting Taiju. But she told him to just eat the ice cream, she can always buy it anytime.

Turning to the other side, his childhood friend, Koko as the treasurer of Black Dragon was counting the money, writing some random numbers on the book, which Inui didn't even bothered to see what he was jotting down, choosing to relax instead.
_______________________________________

"Oh my god, boss! Look at this!" A member ran frantically to Taiju's side, seemingly distraughted by something.

Taiju put down his phone aside as he turned to the member, "What's it?" The member shoved his phone to the leader's hand, bringing it up to see what was happening on the screen.

He pressed the volume button to the highest, there was a news reporter on the screen, "Breaking News: A group of teenagers got kidnapped by aliens?!"

Inui's eyes widened, standing up walking towards the horrified leader whose mouth was gaping, "Holy shit, Hakkai is one of them."

He screeched out loudly, cussing while running out from the turf, preparing to run his ass to the airport.

"I AM COMING TO SAVE YOU, HAKKAI!" Inupi only deadpanned, watching Taiju's figure become smaller as he ran.

"Why am I thinking of (Y/n)-chan all of a sudden....."
_______________________________________

And that's how he arrived here at Shinchiro's bike shop, one of the person he admired as well. After hearing the news he miraculously woke up from his coma, he immediately went to visit him in the hospital.

Asking the older how he woke up, he just answered someone hitted him on the head very hard and tada! He is awake.

Inui didn't even bothered to ask more questions, thinking Shinchiro had gotten more sicker.

"Hi, Inui-kun!" The cheerful voice greeted.

"Eh, (Y/n)-chan?"

He wasn't expecting the black haired female to be inside a bike shop, who he thought should be at the airport instead. It was very chaotic to be honest.
_______________________________________

Sitting beside her was the former first generation black dragon special attack unit captain, Wakasa Imaushi.

(Y/n)-chan keeps attracting those men with her!
He thought in jealousy, sending daggers at the male with ponytail.

Wakasa noticed the younger was glaring at him as he smirked, scooting closer to the oblivious female.

Inui huffed, walking towards them. "Good evening, (Y/n)-chan." He greeted, "What are you doing here?"

Yup, he didn't greet the other male, acting as if he doesn't exist.

"I'm hanging out with Wakasa-kun!"

"I thought you were suppose to be at the airport?" He asked, causing the female to freeze for a second.

"Well shit." She cussed lightly.

Wakasa who heard what the younger said was confused, "You mean the airport that Shinchiro went to?"

"It reminded me of my leader for some reason..."
_______________________________________

After (Y/n) explaining to them what happened, both of the pretty male understood about the supposed normal travel which turned into chaotic scene.

But Inui was saddened by the fact he and Koko didn't get invited by (Y/n). Which she promised she will bring them along next time, including Wakasa.

Both of them also learned that the person who hitted the oldest Sano on the head was her, telling Wakasa she was actually an amanto, an alien to be exact.

"You are an alien?"

He kept asking her, while she replied the same answer every time. This was the tenth time he asked, by the way.

He couldn't believed she was actually an alien.
_______________________________________

Inui deadpanned while (Y/n) sighed at him, debating whether to knock him on the head so he will get better. 

"How about I show it to you?"

She suggested, standing up from the group. Inui scooted away from them, standing near the entrance so he would be safe.

Wakasa nodded dumbfoundedly, watching (Y/n) opening her palm, "Look at this!" With that she swinged her hand into a random object she managed to made a contact with.

The object broke into half. He was both shook by the tremendous strength and the other thing which scared him more.

(Y/n) huffed in satisfaction, "What do you guys think?!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Fuck, Shinchiro gonna kill me."

The motorbike the older was fixing earlier was separated into two parts, both on the ground laying lifelessly.

The younger felt bad for the older.

She blinked repeatedly before letting out a reply, "Oops."
_______________________________________

What do you guys think of a new bonten fanfic featuring (Y/n)? Will it be great?😆