Chapter 11

The day after August 3rd incident, here she was, in Draken's room sitting on a chair next to his bed while peeling an apple.

"How are you, Draken-kun? Does your head still hurts?" She asked him as she finished peeling the apple.

Draken was happy that you were here, peeling an apple for him, he smiled at her, "I'm fine, (Y/n)-chan. The doctor said I'll get discharged tomorrow."

The yato nodded in understanding, looking around her seemingly searching for something.

"Is there something wrong,(Y/n)-chan?" Draken worriedly asked her.

She only sigh at him, "I can't seem to find the knife." As she showed the peeled off apple to him.

Draken looked at the apple, then sighed, "It's okay, I can eat it like that."

Then an idea came to (Y/n). She then split off the apple with her hands.

Surprised, he started at the apples. He then rubbed his eyes, "Did you just split the apple with your bare hands?"

(Y/n) only nodded happily, obviously to what Draken meant as she fed him the apple.

He then decide to forget about the split apple thingy, as he enjoyed (Y/n) fed the apple to him happily.

This is heaven.
___________________________________________

The higher ups of Toman, with Takemichi included were curious on a certain black haired girl.

The day after Draken got discharged, Mikey held a meeting to discuss about the incident that happened during August 3rd.

The commander sat on the stairs, facing down at the higher ups of Toman while eating a dorayaki.

"So, Takashi. I didn't know you've gotten stronger. You even defeated all of the members of Moebius."

The lilac haired male perked up at the mention of his name, confused at what Mikey said to him.

He remembered he defeated less than ten members on that day...

The crybaby hero raised up his hand, as Mikey nodded his head at him, to continue what he wanted to say,

"U-Umm, actually it was (Y/n)-chan that defeated them." Of course, the blonde haired boy still can't forget the scene when the yato swinged her parasol at the enemies.

"HUH?"

Before continuing, "Draken can prove it too!"

Everyone looked at Draken for explanation as he nodded in agreement,

"Takemitchy is right, I think she is not an ordinary human, possessing strength like that."

He then remembered that (Y/n) freaking split an apple with her bare hands.

"She freaking split an apple with her hands too." Draken added as he stared at Mikey.

Mikey's eyes widened, "What the-"

As the first division captain listened, with his vice captain next to him, he turned and asksd, "Baji-san do you believe what he said?"

He only scoffed, not believing it, "Hah, no way she do th-"

Baji then gasped, remembering that the yato always have a parasol with her, is sensitive to the sun, and her parasol feaking shoot bullets!

"Oh my god! Everyone should listen to me! I'll explain it!
___________________________________________

(Y/n) heard a door bell, as she just finished her workout. She strolled her way to the door and opened it.

"Hi guys! What are you doing here?" The higher ups of Toman were standing in front of the door.