Special Chapter: Date with Baji!

A long raven haired male was leaning on a wall, looking at the people who were walking on the street.

Of course, some of the passers-by, mainly teenage girls was giving heart eyes to the handsome male.

Even if he looks poker faced, he was actually panicking on the inside, having a conversation within himself.

D-Do I dress up okay?! I'm not ugly, right?! I even asked mom to dress me up!

The first division captain thought, fearing that his outfit that his mom chose is not suitable at all for today's date.

His outfit consist of black leather jacket while wearing a white plain shirt on the inside along with jeans and sport shoes.

I wonder what will she be wearing today....
_______________________________________

"Heya Baji-kun!" He turned towards the sweet voice, standing up properly.

It was (Y/n) waving excitedly at her with a big smile on her face.

"Hi, (Y/n)-chan!" He waved back while grinning as he walked to the black haired female.

Walking closer to her, Baji noticed she wasn't wearing her usual kimono or Chinese outfits, instead she was spotting a short skirt and crop top.

He could feel that he was blushing the more he looked at her outfit,

(Y/n) noticed he was looking at her outfit as she smiled, "Do you like my outfit?! She exclaimed excitedly, "I bought this so that I can wear it on our date!"

He nodded wordlessly, trying to cool down his red face, "I-It looks nice on you, (Y/n)-chan."

"I'm glad you like it!" Grabbing his hand, startling the poor male as both of them walked together, hand in hand.

We are holding hands!! This is heaven!
_______________________________________

"What movie would you like to watch?" (Y/n) asked, looking at the movie posters displayed in front of the cinema counter.

"Any movie is fine with me, (Y/n)-chan." She nodded, trying to find which movie seems interesting for her.

They were still holding their hands, or more like the male doesn't want to let go of their hand. Well, he wanted to enjoy the moment.

Some of the people also gave jealous glances at the couple, either jealous of the handsome male and pretty female together.

Baji noticed the women was glaring at (Y/n) as he glared them back menacingly, scaring the girls away.

No one can glare at (Y/n)-chan like that!

(Y/n) tugged their linked hand and the male stopped glaring at the jealous females as he turned to the yato.

"Let's watch this, Baji-kun!" Seeing (Y/n) pointing a finger at a poster, he paled a little, getting nervous.

(Y/n) saw Baji who was shaking a little, "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered, slapping himself mentally, "Let's watch this!"

Well, out of all the movie, she choose to watch a horror movie instead.

"Okay! Let's go buy the tickets!"
_______________________________________

(Y/n) huffed at the male who won't stop shaking beside her.

"You shouldn't have agreed with me if you're scared, Baji-kun." She said with a soft smile.

The shaking male shook his head at her, "I-I am not scared at all!"

Baji won't stop screaming during the whole movie, which caused the security guard to kicked them out of the cinema.

So yeah, they literally just got kicked out because of a certain male.

(Y/n) nodded mentally at herself, reminding not to bring Baji to watch horror movie on their next date.
_______________________________________

Both of them were now inside a convenience store.

After calming himself down from the horror movie, the yato mentioned she was getting hungry and she dragged him here.

"We can actually go and eat at other restaurants, (Y/n)-chan..." Baji stated, feeling bad for her.

She gave him an angry cute face, placing her hands on her hip, "What are you talking about? This is food too!" She exclaimed, showing him the baskets full of foods and drinks.

He sweatdropped a little, looking at the basket, "Are you sure you can finish it?"

Nodding her head in response before grabbing a few packets of Baji's favourite foods, peyoung Yakisoba.

"A date doesn't mean we have to eat inside an expensive restaurant, Baji-kun." She said as she kept putting more foods inside the basket.

She then continued, "What's more important we enjoyed our date, right?'

Hearing what she said only made his heart beating loudly, "Yeah..." Placing his hands on his face as he tried not to squeal loudly.

(Y/n)-chan is making me fall in love more with her!

She ignored his antics as she carried the basket to the counter to pay for them.

Let's say that the cashier almost fainted seeing the large amount of foods and drinks.
_______________________________________

After paying for the food, (Y/n) and Baji were sitting next to each other as they enjoyed their food together.

Baji was stuffing his mouth with the peyoung yakisoba.

"This is so yummy!" She gushed, giving the male the food she was eating.

"You wanna try it, Baji-kun?" He turned to the yato, nodding in response.

He thought that (Y/n) will just gave him the food, but instead she used her own chopsticks to feed him.

"I-Is this our first kiss?!" He yelled out, startling other customers in the store.

(Y/n) only tilted her head at the idiot, "Since when did we kissed?" She asked the blushing male.

But the male didn't respond to her as she just shrugged it off and continue to enjoy her foods, ignoring Baji who was actually excited thinking this was their first kiss.

"Mom, why that guy is yelling?" The mother only dragged her daughter away from the scene, "He might be high ..." She murmured to herself but her daughter heard what she said.

"What do you mean by high, mom?" The children asked her mother.

"I-It is nothing! Let's forget about what I said, okay?" The mother replied, sweats starting to form on her face.

"If he is high, does that mean we are low?" The curious child continued as her mother nodded dumbfoundedly at her daughter.

"Yeah.... We are low."
_______________________________________

A special chapter! Next one will be Mitsuya's date with our (Y/n)!