Chapter 60

As (Y/n) was about to reach Mikey's side, she saw Kisaki and Hanma, who was grinning while talking to each other.

Thanks to her yato abilities, even though from afar her eyes looked down to the obvious bulge on his pocket.

Is that a gun in his pocket?! She thought as she immediately changed her route, running to Kisaki and Hanma's direction instead.

DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT HURTING ANYONE HERE!!

⇉⇉❁❃❀❁⇇⇉❁✾❀❁⇇⇇

Hnma could only nudged the other's shoulder, "O-Oi Kisaki, am I hallucinating or she is actually coming to us instead?"

Hearing what Hanma said, Kisaki quickly turned his head as he paled and started to shake.

"Holy -  WE SHOULD RUN!!!!!!"

However it was too late for them to escape as the yato ran towards them, her hand reaching into Kisaki's pocket without him noticing before (Y/n) knocked them out with a punch.

Everyone just watched in amazement as the two delinquents disappeared in an instant.

⇉⇉❁❃❀❁⇇⇉❁✾❀❁⇇⇇

"(Y/n)-chan!!!!!" Mikey called out in relief. He was glad that (Y/n) wasn't hurt.

Holding the gun in her hand, she snapped it in half easily before throwing it away as she went to Mikey's side.

"Mikey-kun! Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked worriedly, "Do you want me to beat this guy up for you?"

She pointed at the horrified South. He couldn't believe the plan that Kisaki and Hanma had planned was gone just like that.

And right now, this woman is going to kick his ass.

⇉⇉❁❃❀❁⇇⇉❁✾❀❁⇇⇇

S

outh would rather fight Mikey after watching the ridiculous strength that the yato did earlier.

The Toman commander tilted his head, closing his eyes as he thought.

"Hmm....... Sure, (Y/n)-chan!"

.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n) nodded cutely as she smiled at  the other.

Just as she was about to make the guy flew away, a thud was heard as she looked down.

It was South who was kneeling and his head touched the ground.

"P-Please, I SURRENDER! Please don't kill me!"

(Y/n) and Mikey tilted their head in confusion.

"Eh?"

⇉⇉❁❃❀❁⇇⇉❁✾❀❁⇇⇇

A few days later....

The Tenjiku commander stretched his arms as he yawned loudly, with Kakucho sitting next to him.

"Man, I can't believe the fight ended just like that."

Kakucho shrugged, "Ain't it good that the fight ended quickly?"

Izana just watched his siblings hanging out in the living room, along with Wakasa and Benkei who came too.

He glanced at Mikey who was sitting on the floor while watching a show on the television.

"Mikey, is (Y/n)-chan coming too?" He asked the younger brother.

Hearing the mention of the yato, Mikey nodded eagerly, "Yeah! She said she wanted to tell us something."

"Oh, (Y/n)-chan is coming?" Shinchiro questioned, "Maybe I can confess to her today."

Crack

"What did you say, Nii-san?" Two dark voice muttered as the oldest slowly turned his younger siblings. He could also feel Wakasa and Benkei's murderous aura behind him with Kakucho glaring at him.

Shinchiro gulped as sweat started to form on his forehead. How come his younger siblings is scarier than him?

~Ding Dong~

His life was saved when a doorbell was heard.

⇉⇉❁❃❀❁⇇⇉❁✾❀❁⇇⇇

Sorry for the short chapter everyone and for the late update

Sorry for the short chapter everyone and for the late update. And also for the lame chapter lol. Just wanna let you guys know that this story will end soon. Maybe in another 1 or 2 chapter.