Chapter 43

"Where's Koko and Seishui? I'm worried about them." A female with medium length blonde hair murmured to herself.

"Don't tell me that Koko got kidnapped too?!" She gasped, getting worried as time passes by.

Hearing footsteps nearing her room, she turned her head to the entrance.

It was Seishui and Koko, looking fine. Sighing in relief, she placed her hands on her waist, trying to be angry.

"Where did both of you went?! I was about to freaking call the police!"

Well, tried to be angry, but hey, it worked nonetheless.

Both of the males bowed to the older, getting scared of the wrath, "I'm sorry."

And when she saw both of them bowing, she swore there was a glimpse of a pretty black haired female behind them.

"Oh my god, who is that?!" She shrieked, pointing at the figure behind them.
_______________________________________

Seeing the older pointing behind them, they also turned their heads behind.

"What the-, (Y/n)-chan, since when you're here?!" The black haired male startled, trying to calm his heart down.

Well, (Y/n) has informed them that she will be going to the toilet first, after done, she will find Inui's sister's room.

And here she was, standing behind them, and no, she wasn't trying to scare them.

"Hello! I'm (Y/n) Yato! Nice to meet you!" Introducing herself to the female sitting on the bed, ignoring the frightened two males.

But what caught her eyes was the scars on her hands and face, seemingly similar to the sunflower haired male's scar on his face.

"I am Inui Akane! Nice to meet you too!" She stood up, extending her hand for the yato.

(Y/n) smiled in gratitude and shook her hands gently before letting it go, while the blonde haired female gestured for her to sit on the bed with her.

"You're so pretty! (Y/n)-chan!"

Akane gushed, feeling as if she saw an angel. The silky black hair, dark blue eyes like the night sky, and plump lips!

Inui and Koko nodded in unison, agreeing to what the older said about (Y/n).
_______________________________________

(Y/n) chuckled sheepishly at what the other said to her, grabbing Akane's hands gently, feeling the trace of her scars on her hands.

"You're pretty too, Akane-chan."

Inui and Koko nodded in unison, agreeing to what the (Y/n) said about Akane. They were just listening in silence.

She waved dismissively in response, looking down at her hands, "My body's full of scars, it's ugly."

(Y/n) stared at her, a sad smile on her face, "You're not, what are you talking about?"

Blinking at her rapidly, she was confused, what does she mean by 'no?'

"But..I am."

The yato sighed at her, tightening her grip on Akane's hands,

"I don't care about appearance, what's more important for me is our heart."

The blonde haired male who was silent the whole time finally speak up,

"Yeah, nee-san. Please don't say that." Her younger brother pleaded, frowning at her.

Koko also agreed on what (Y/n) said, "Don't care about what the others said, okay?"

After the fire broke out, earning multiple burns on her body, she had been hospitalised since the incident.