Chapter 17

(Y/n) watched as Mikey were fighting with Kazutora and two other guys beside him.

The two males then started to fight Mikey at the same time while Kazutora only watched from above.

Her eyes widened as she saw Kazutora were holding a metal pipe on his right hand.

Mikey doesn't seem to notice as he was busy fighting the two males.

Don't tell me he gonna hit him with the metal pipe! (Y/n) thought worryingly.

"Kamui! Go and help him!" She instructed the vermilion haired male as he grinned.

He was excited to fight them. Stepping out from the tree, he quickly jumped and managed to stop Kazutora from hitting Mikey.

The new presence starled them, as they stopped fighting to look at the vermilion haired male.

He look familiar... Mikey thought as he stared at the figure.

His eyes widened, "THE MALE IN THE PICTURE FRAME!" He yelled as he pointed at him.

The higher ups of Toman gasped, "What's he doing here?" Smiley asked to no one.
___________________________________________

The Haitani brothers were surprised as someone interrupted the fight.

A vermilion haired male with his hair tied in a braid.

But what caught their eyes were the purple parasol that seemed familar to them.

"Doesn't that reminded you of (Y/n)-chan?" Rindou asked his older brother.

The male nodded, "Yeah, do you think she is here?"

They then looked around, not a trace of (Y/n) were there, making them sigh in disappointment.

They missed the black haired girl.
___________________________________________

Kamui then threw the pipe away, and kicked away the two other captains of Valhalla, Chonbo and Chome.

Making their eyes widened at the strength, the kick knocked them out instantly.

"You! Who the hell are you?!" Kazutora exclaimed, getting scared of the male who were facing him.

"Hi! I am Kamui Yato!" He introduced himself with a close eyed smile.

The word Yato cause Mikey and other higher ups shocked, "He is an alien like (Y/n)-chan!" They all thought.

"And now, I'll kill you all~" The male said in a cheerful voice, getting excited to fight.

The commander watched as the yato beat everyone up from Valhalla easily. What creeped him out was the smile on his face.

I am scared...
___________________________________________

Meanwhile, the third division captain was getting mad as his plan were interrupted by the yato.

Just then, Baji showed up as he hitted Kisaki on the face.

"Baji-kun?!" Everyone yelled surprised.

Baji-kun.... (Y/n) thought as she watched them, not sparing a glance at Kamui as she knew he will be fine.

The long haired male was thrown away by Kisaki's underlings, making him fall down on the cars.

Baji then stood up, smirking as he was gonna kill Kisaki, but he was stopped by Chifuyu.

"Please don't do this, Baji-san." He pleaded.

He promised (Y/n) not to let Baji get hurt. Knowing well she will be very sad.