Chapter 53

"Are you okay, Wakasa-kun?"

(Y/n) asked worriedly, flustered since the said male wouldn't stop staring at the broken motorbike.

Unbeknownst to her, the bike Shinchiro fixed earlier belonged to him, the bike he had been riding ever since the Black Dragon formed few years ago.

And yeah, his leader did told him to take care of his bike while he was out, going to save his two younger brothers in the airport.

Wakasa didn't blamed (Y/n), not even a little. It was his fault for not believing her being an alien and demonstrated her monstrous strength in front of him.

"Shinchiro gonna fucking kill me..." He could feel his soul coming out from his body.

Inui who still stood at the near entrance couldn't help but felt sorry for the older male.

The male with ponytail won't stop muttering depressing words, with the sunflower blonde haired male glanced at (Y/n) while she stood still, debating whether to comfort him or just run away from the crime scene

"Wow, I realized I kept ditching people today." Remembering that she actually ditched the others in the airport.

Inui knew what (Y/n) was thinking, grabbing her hand then dragging her to Wakasa. She cussed internally, wanting to leave the shop.

"Noooo!" She whined, even if she was strong to literally yeet him away, she chose not to instead.

"(Y/n)-chan, it's not good to run away." Inui scolded, although he was actually laughing at her cute antics.

"I-I am not!" She lied as she tried to think of something that will help him.

Right! I am freaking rich! I can buy hundreds of bike for Shinchiro-kun!

"Wakasa-kun don't be depressed anymore!" She helped him up, patting his back cheerfully, causing the male to cough at the impact.

"She have a freaking gorilla strength!"

Inui watched (Y/n) who kept patting or more like hitting the older's back as he kept coughing non stop.

"(Y/n) is too innocent...."

(Y/n) oblivious to the fact asked with a worried expression, "Oh my! Are you okay?" Seeing the male coughing as if he choked on something. "Do you feel sick?!"

She swore she saw a drip of blood coming out from the corner of his mouth, which panicked her even more.

"Inui-kun! He is dying!"
_______________________________________

"Manjiro! Izana!" A panting male yelled, huffing while wiping his sweats.

Yes, he ran a freaking marathon to the airport.

Mikey and Izana turned their head to the entrance, seeing their older brother was in front of him.

"Onii-san!" The youngest brother shouted, preparing to jump to his older brother.

Shinchiro grunted at the weight before putting Mikey down as Izana walked to him.

"Are you guys okay?!" He asked worriedly, checking over their bodies for injuries.

Izana sighed, "We are alright. Just some reporters who wouldn't stop asking us questions."

"How the hell did you both went to the space?!"

"U-Urm..." Mikey fidgeted, trying to think of an excuse.

Since he actually lied to the older saying they were going on a trip to a random city, not going to the outer space.