Chapter 7

Another day, another meeting at Musashi Shrine. All the captains and vice captains from each division already gathered up on the base.

The second captain and his vice captain were talking about Lana and Mana, Takashi's cute younger sisters.

But their gaze turned into the entrance, hearing the steps as they assumed is the commander, Mikey and the vice commander, Draken.

And of course, it was their idiot commander, instead of his casual wear, he was spotting wearing rather expensive shirt.

Mikey noticed their expression and smirked smugly while posing like an idiot.

Meanwhile Draken was looking at him in disappointment.

"Heh, look at this, guys." Showing off his Gucci outfit he was wearing.

Toman members screeched and beat mikey up except Draken, who was still looking at Mikey in disappointment.

___________________________________________

On the street, (Y/n) was walking to Musashi Shrine as she was invited by Mikey to join the meeting.

Since she doesn't have anything to do, she agreed.

It was also quite sunny, before she left her house, she made sure to put on sunscreen so that she won't burn to death.

As she arrived, she saw Mikey who was getting beaten up by the captains and vice captains.

But the one that stood out the most was Takashi yelling, "I DIDN'T RAISE YOU UP TO BE LIKE THIS!" while sobbing and hitting him.

The scene was like a disappointed mom beating up her useless son.

She clearer her throat, a sweat on her face. "What ... is happening here?"

Mikey heard her voice and yelled, "AHH PLEASE HELP ME, (Y/n)-CHIN!!"

She walked closer to the idiot but was stopped by Draken, with a hald on her shoulder.

"Come on, don't mind them." He dragged her away from the scene but she hesitated, "Eh, but Mikey is getting beaten up..."

"I have desserts for you."

The words desserts made her smile excitedly. "Wahh really? Let's go then!" Immediately ignoring Mikey's plea for help.

She held Draken's hand as he lead her away from the idiot.

A nasty glare from Draken to Mikey as if saying, "Not today bitch."

__________________________________________

After eating the desserts with Draken, the beating stopped as Mikey was spotted with bruises and bumps but still have a happy expression on his face.

As the meeting finished, (Y/n) stood under the three, with her parasol opened. While Draken was tending on Mikey's wounds.

Chifuyu and Baji noticed she was standing alone and went to her side. Baji grinned at her, showing his cannie. "Hey, (Y/n)-chan! What are you doing standing alone here?"

The said girl greeted them with a smile, "Hey! Baji-san and Chifuyu-san!"

Chifuyu who was curious also nodded, "Yeah, I noticed you always have your parasol opened, are you allergic to the Sun or something?"

(Y/n) nodded at the question, "Yeah you could say that. My skin is quite sensitive to sun."

Just as she was about to continue her words, Mikey called her.

"(Y/n)-chin! Come here!"

"Okay, Mikey!" She replied to him, since it's not that sunny anymore, she turned back to the duo as she gave them her parasol.