Chapter 58

Toman and Brahman had already gathered at the place where the fight will be held at, an amusement park.

The two leaders stood side by side with the three executives next to Senju while Draken and Izana next to Mikey.

The atmosphere was quite tense. All of them knew how the boss of Rokuhara Tandai is. Brutal and Murderous.

"Takemitchy." The crybaby hero went to the commander's side when he called him, "Yes, Mikey?"

"Take care of (Y/n)-chan." Mikey instructed, "I knows she can fight but i doesn't want her to get hurt."

He finished with a grin on his face as Izana sighed before speaking up, "What he meant is, stop her no matter what."

Takemichi nodded, "You got it, Mikey! I'll stop her!"

"You know how (Y/n)-chan is, she is very protective of us." Draken said as he laughed, easing the tense atmosphere around them.
_______________________________________

Wakasa handed his leader an umbrella when it stated to rain. Senju couldn't helped but felt nervous as if something bad about to happened soon.

Takeomi sensed his younger sister who was spotting a worried expression. He then patted her head, making her turned at him, "Don't be worried, Senju. We will defeat South."

"Takeomi is right." Benkei grinned as Wakasa nodded boredly, "Don't forget everyone is here as well! We will be fine."

Senju smiled, everyone was here with them, they will definitely win the fight. "You are right! We will definitely win!"

The fifth division vice captain started at his younger sister talking with their older brother, acting as if he didn't care about them, but deep inside he still care about them, especially his younger sister.

"I will protect Senju if something happened..."
_______________________________________

"OI OI OI, GETTING KINDA LIVELY HERE EH?" All of them turned their heads when a tall muscular with tattoo on the side of his chest said with a wide grin on his face.

South Terano, the leader of Rokuhara Tandai stood in front of them along with his gang members on the back.

However what caught their attention was the two former members of Tokyo Manji Gang, Kisaki Tetta and Hanma Shuji standing beside South.

"KISAKI!" Izana clenched his hands in anger, he had been hating him ever since he intended to hit his younger sister on the head.

But (Y/n) had protected Emma as she took the hit instead, which made the white haired male felt thankful for her.

"Now now, where is the black haired female bitch?" Kisaki spoke up, a psychotic grin on his face.

"I believed her name is (Y/n)." Hanma finished, his smirk widening when he saw their faces became dark.

"How dare you call (Y/n)-chan a bitch?" Shinchiro glared, anger laced in his tone. Not only him but everyone was also very mad at what the male with glasses said about (Y/n) to them.

"INTERESTING!" South grinned, loving the expression on their faces right now.

"LET'S BEGIN THE FIGHT NOW!" He yelled as Rokuhara members began to rush towards the other two gangs.
_______________________________________

After a few minutes of running, (Y/n) and Chifuyu arrived at the amusement park, the blonde haired male panted tiredly since he has been running all the way here.

(Y/n) spotted with her red parasol opened to shield her from the rain. However the black haired female didn't even has any tired expression, not even a sweat visible on her face.

(Y/n) saw the fight happening in front of her, she couldn't help but felt nervous seeing her friends getting overwhelmed by the members of Rokuhara Tandai.

She scanned the gang, noticing the two former members she once defeated along with another guy who had a huge muscular statue. She could easily tell that he is the leader of the enemy gang.

"(Y/n)-chan. Remember what we promised?" Chifuyu questioned as he finally stopped panting.

(Y/n) nodded with a smile on her face, "Of course! You told me not to fight!" She reassured, making Chifuyu nodding in satisfaction.
_______________________________________

"Thank you, (Y/n)-chan. I'll go and join them now." With that he left her alone as he ran towards a Rokuhara member, giving him a punch on the face.

Takemichi averted his gaze from the fight when he noticed his partner who stood beside him, "Chifuyu! You are here!"

Chifuyu nodded, "Hey partner." He greeted the crybaby hero as Takemichi gripped his shoulders, causing him to be surprised, "It's (Y/n)-chan! Kisaki and Hanma are aiming for her!"

His green eyes widened in shocked by the information, "What?! They are gonna hurt her?!"

"Please! Go to (Y/n)-chan right now!" He pleaded worriedly. (Y/n) was the last person he wanted to get hurt.

"Don't worry! Mikey had already told me to do so! I'll definitely protect her!" Takemichi exclaimed as he spotted the female yato standing far away from them, her signature parasol made her to be seen easily.
_______________________________________

Dark blue eyes blinked rapidly, seeing Takemichi running to her,

"Takemitchy! What are you doing here?"

"(Y/n)-chan! I am here to protect you!" He said as (Y/n) tilted her head in confusion,

"Protect me? But you sucks at fighting..." She said innocently.

Knowing that the blonde haired male is not that good at fighting. Since he has always been a punching bag.

Takemichi felt many arrows stabbing his heart at what she said, "Geh! How could you say that!"

"Hehe. I'm sorry, Takemitchy."
_______________________________________

Kisaki clicked his tongue in irritation, seeing the familiar looking female wasn't with them, but he smirked in delight as his members was overwhelming some of the Toman and Brahman's members.

"She ain't here, Kisaki?"

Hanma questioned as the male with glasses shook his head angrily, the taller male then looked around him.

The female was standing far away from them with another member from Toman who he knew Kisaki hated as well.

"She is standing right there."

Turning behind him as he felt anger inside him, unconsciously gripping the gun hidden in his  pocket.

"Fucking bitch. I will freaking kill you."

He muttered, cussing mentally at (Y/n) who was talking with Takemichi.
_______________________________________

Next chapter will be amazing, I guarantee! So please wait for the next chapter!

And I can't believe this story will end soon...😢