Chapter 16

The day before 31st October

All Tomam members were presented, with captains and vice captions from each division.

The commander and vice commander were standing at the top of the stairs, facing their members.

"THE PRE-BATTLE MEETING FOR OUR FIGHT AGAINST VALHALLA....WILL NOW BEGIN!" The voice commander yelled, no one make a sound as they stared at the commander of Toman.

"I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey said as everyone listsned intently.

He then talked about Valhalla until he kept silent, before continuing, "Can I... just be a kid?"

Popping down on the stairs, "I don't wanna fight Baji." He said with a soft smile.

Takemichi and Chifuyu were surprised, while Mitsuya and Draken smiled, knowing what the commander meant.

"SO, HERE'S MY SOLUTION! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH EVERYONE!" Mikey yelled while standing up.

"TOMORROW, WE'RE GONNA CRUSH VALHALLA...AND TAKE BAJI BACK!"

Hearing the words from the commander, Chifuyu grinned and Takemichi smiled.

"THAT'S HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLE!' Mikey announced proudly with a grin as other Toman members cheered in unison.

"This is it... this is what I wanted..." A male with sports glasses muttered.
___________________________________________

The Day Of The Battle

The black haired girl knocked on the door, waiting for her student to open up.

Footsteps were heard as the door opened, with the male yawning while rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Kamui saw his former sensei, smiling lovingly like she always do, it reminds him of his late mother.

"Good morning, Kamui. Let's go out." She said as he got confused.

"Where are we going, (Y/n)-chan?" He asked as looked at her expression.

Her smile dropped for a second which made him weirded out.

She is acting weird today....

"Somewhere." She replied, walking away not waiting for his response.

"(Y/n)-chan...." Kamui muttered, staring at her figure.

Clenching his first angrily, promising himself to beat up whoever that made her sad.
___________________________________________

(Y/n) and Kamui were now walking together, both of them holding their parasol.

While walking, she thought about what happened. Chifuyu had told her the reason why Baji betray Toman.

She also can't really hate the other guy who were with Takemichi, who she learned was Kazutora.

Apparently, Baji and Kazutora felt guilty as they accidentally hitted Mikey's brother on the head, when they wanted to steal a bike from the shop.

And they didn't knew the person they hitted were Mikey's older brother.

Flashback

"I understand..." (Y/n) said, finally know why Baji did that.

Chifuyu only nodded sadly at her.

"How is Mikey's brother....? He is not dead, right?" She said in a soft voice.

"No, but he is in a coma right now." (Y/n) sighed in relief.

She then grabbed another plate of freshly baked cookies and gave it to Chifuyu.