Chapter 19

Apparently, Mikey had called her to go to a place also known as amusement park.

(Y/n) agreed, since the Toman members were on school holidays.

As she was getting ready, placing her stuffs inside a bag, the doorbell rang.

Opening the door, she was welcomed with Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Smiley, Souya, Chifuyu and Kazutora.

Who were wearing casual clothes. "Hi, guys!" She greeted them with a smile.

Greeting her back, she noticed someone was missing from the group.

"Eh, where is Baji-kun?" She asked, seeing the long haired male wasn't with them.

They laughed loudly as Chifuyu answered her, "He has to attend holiday classes."

(Y/n) nodded in understanding, trying to keep her laugh inside.

"I kinda expected that." As she continued, "Gimme a minute to get my stuff!"

With that, she ran back inside and appeared again with her bag in her hand.
___________________________________________

"When are they coming?" Takemichi thought as he stood patiently at the entrance of the amusement park.

He had booked the tickets for all of them.

His girlfriend and Emma were not too far from them, talking about something.

He also made sure to always glance at them frequently, so that no perverts will attempt to go near them.
___________________________________________

Meanwhile, the yato closed her eyes as she could feel her black hair swaying from the breeze.

"This is so fun!" She exclaimed as she was riding a bike with Kazutora.

He laughed at her, his bike was the furthest from the others as he drove the bike slowly.

So that the yato can enjoy the ride longer.

Although he didn't expected the black haired girl to choose to ride with him.

Thinking she will instead choose Mikey or Mitsuya.

"Why you picked me, (Y/n)-chan?" He asked her, she only wrapped her hands around his waist tighter, leaning her face on his back.

Kazutora blushed at her actions, "There is no reason, Kazutora-kun." She said softly.

The reason why they were close was because Mikey held a meeting yesterday, inviting the yato with them.

Questions were asked towards her as she answered them patiently.

Baji also introduced him to her, despite meeting her on 31st October.

He was stunned by her beauty. Baji only laughed loudly at him, patting his back harshly at the blushing male.

Everyone had the same reaction too when meeting (Y/n) for the first time.
___________________________________________

Takemichi perked up at the sounds of the bikes.

"Yo, Takemitchy!" Mikey greeted, hoping off the bike, with the others following behind him.

He greeted back, the yato standing beside Kazutora.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Emma and Hinata called out as the black haired girl waved at them before making her way to them.

His girlfriend then grabbed a ticket from him, handing it to the yato.

She thanked the peach haired girl as Hinata and Emma dragged her away from the boys.

Mikey huffed, seeing the yato disappearing from them.

The boys were also jealous, the crybaby hero only watched as the girls' figure became smaller.

Didn't you said this is a date, Hina-chan? The blonde haired boy thought as he cried inside.
___________________________________________

The boys managed to get reunited with the girls as Mikey scolded Emma for walking off.

People stared in awe of the three girls, especially (Y/n), who were looking around in awe.

Toman growled at the perverts, causing them to scramble away.

(Y/n) smiled as she walked in between the Mikey and Draken, looking at the amusement rides with sparkle in her eyes.

"Whoa it's so cool." She exclaimed.

Hinata had dragged Emma with her as they went with Takemichi, separating them.

Although not before Draken warning the crybaby to protect the girls in case something happened.

"So what ride you want to try first?" Draken asked the yato.

"Hmm...." She hummed as she looked at a spinning ride.

"Oh! That one!" She pointed excitedly at the ride.

They nodded as they lined up.

She sat between Mitsuya and Hakkai, as she grabbed their hands.

Actually, she was supposed to bend her elbows to grab the railings behind her, but she grabbed their hands instead

The taller blushed as he wasn't used to talking with girls, moreover holding their hands.

Mitsuya only sighed at him, before turning to (Y/n).

"Are you nervous, (Y/n)-chan?" He asked her, the yato nodding with a small smile.

"Of course not!" She replied.
___________________________________________

The ride started to spun around, as she looked at Mikey clung into Draken, causing him to be irritated.

"Grab the railings you idiot!" He yelled at him as he grabbed the railings tighter.

(Y/n) yelled in excitement as her hair swayed, hitting Hakkai on the face.

Although he doesn't do anything as he will basically get yeeted away if he removed his hand.

Once the ride was over, she saw Mikey and Chifuyu walking wobbly as they sat tiredly on a bench.

"My head is spinning..." They said in unison.

The yato seems to be fine though, she patted their back worriedly.

"Are you guys okay?"

Mitsuya and Hakkai went to buy mineral waters for them.

" What should we ride next?" (Y/n) asked, getting excited to go on the next ride.

I feel like vomiting... Mikey and Chifuyu thought as their vision kept spinning.
___________________________________________