Chapter 23

Putting the picture in the frame, (Y/n) smiled fondly looking at the picture they took few days earlier.

Even though she giggled a little as she saw Mikey and Draken was blushing in the picture.

She was quite bored today, deciding to go out to take a walk and then eating desserts.

She then place the frame on the table, looking at it one more time as she grabbed her red parasol before going out.

As she walked, she saw three familiar and one unfamiliar figure.

Looking closely, it was Hakkai, Takemichi, Hinata and another female with medium length ginger hair.

They were wearing their school uniforms, she assumed that they just finished school.
___________________________________________

"Hey guys!" She called out to them, as the others perked up at the familiar sweet voice.

Turning back, they saw the black haired girl was walking towards them.

Yuzuha silently judging her attire, Kimono? It's so nice! She then gasped as she walked closer.

She is pretty!

"(Y/n)-chan!" Three of them greeted as Hinata and (Y/n) hugged each other, before giving Takemichi and Hakkai a hug too.

Hakkai returned the hug with a small blush on his face.

Hakkai's older sister was surprised as her younger brother hugged a female without freezing up.

She saw Hinata conversed with him earlier but he only ended up freezing, ignoring the peach haired girl.

(Y/n) then bowed at Yuzuha, fluttering her as she bowed back too.

"Hi! I am (Y/n) Yato! Nice to meet you!" (Y/n) introduced herself, smiling brightly at her.

"I-I am Yuzuha Shiba, nice to meet you too."

Yuzuha slapped herself mentally for stuttering.
___________________________________________

As they get to know each other, (Y/n) was now walking in between Yuzuha and Hinata while Takemichi and Hakkai walked behind them.

Apparently, Yuzuha and (Y/n) had became close friends.

Yuzuha invited them over to the siblings' house as they agreed. They were now walking towards their house.

"So you're Hakkai's older sister?" The yato asked, slightly surprised Hakkai has an older sister.

The ginger hair nodded, "Yeah, we have another older brother too."

"Older brother?" Hinata chimed in, (Y/n) looking at her too, waiting for her reply.

Yuzuha stopped on her tracks before she could answer the question, his younger brother also stopped walking.

There were many delinquents surrounding them.

Black dragons? (Y/n) thought, reading the kanji on the clothes.

"Hakkai... we are in trouble." Yuzuha said nervously.

He then stood in front of the girls, with Takemichi beside him.

"Sorry, guys. You should go home now." Hakkai said, making sure the girls are safe behind him.

(Y/n) only watched in silence, reminding herself to get into action in case something happened.
___________________________________________

The delinquents suddenly parted ways, as a male with black hair in a deathhawk style stepped in with his arms spread out.

"Nice hairstyle." (Y/n) thought.