Facts about (Y/n) *Can Skip If Want*

1. She loves to eat foods.

2. She will eat desserts everyday.

3. Her red parasol is always with her 24/7.

4. The reason why she bring her parasol is because her skin in sensitive to very sunny days. (Normal days is fine)

5. Since she is an alien from yato clan, her clan is sensitive to the sun. (Like how Kamui carry his parasol too.)

6. She seems to be a little oblivious to the feelings. But sometimes she is smart but just act dumb.

7. The higher ups from Toman and Tenjiku likes her. (There will be more love interest soon!)

8. She never thought of going to school.

9. Apparently, her parasol have unlimited bullets. (Her parasol also acts as a machine gun)

10. She have yet to go on a date with Baji and Mitsuya.

11. She thinks that Kazutora is sweet.

12. She is also fond of them, especially the Kawata twins because of their fluffy hair and cuteness.

13. Her height is actually 170cm, she looks tall sometimes because she wears heels.

14. She is freaking rich, owning multiple black cards.

15. Mikey haven't returned her black card yet.

16. Her age is unknown.

17. She is older than all of the characters from Tokyo Revengers.

18. Takemichi thinks (Y/n) is a very kind person.

19. The tenjiku don't know yet that (Y/n) is an alien.

20. She have not join any of the gangs yet.

21. She can't actually teleport, she just have fast speed.

22. She knows that Mikey acts like an idiot, but thinks he is cool when leading Toman.

23. She will be sick if she stays under sunny days for too long.

24. If she is not at home, then she will be seen at desserts shop.

25. She enjoys spending time with her friends.

26. Even if Toman higher ups knows that (Y/n) is an alien, she haven't show her full capabilities yet.

27. She have bad feelings about Kisaki.

28. She have yet to speak with Sanzu.

29. Her parasol can shoot like bazooka too.

30. Inui and Koko thinks that (Y/n) is weird but very cute.

31. Her parasol can be fired by twisting the handle or pressing a button!
___________________________________________

 Her parasol can be fired by twisting the handle or pressing a button!___________________________________________

You guys can suggest facts about (Y/n). I'll add them if it is suitable!

If there are some facts you don't understand, just ask! I'll try and answer them.