Chapter 29

After Takemichi did a bazooka on them, they were separated away from the impact.

Which the idiot commander was glad on, except for the fact his hair was puffed out, like an afro.

Not only him, everyone too. Except for Mitsuya since he wasn't involved in beating him up.

The crybaby hero couldn't help but laughed at them since they looked so funny with their new hairstyles.

"HAHAHA YOU GUYS LOOKED SO FUNNY!!"

"Why you shot them with a bazooka, (Y/n)-chan?"

The second division asked her, although he was trying not to laugh out loud seeing the afros haired members.

(Y/n) was also trying to keep her laugh inside as she thought of an idea.

"Takemichty did it, not me." The yato said while pointing at him with an innocent face.

Takemichi's laughter died as he stared at the black haired female in shocked,

"(Y/n)-chan!!! HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT??!!"

The yato only ignored him, finding the tree interesting.

"Takemitchy........" Mikey gritted out, his intimidating aura coming out.

Everyone also did the same as they glared at the crybaby hero.

"NOOOO!!!"
_______________________________________

After beating Takemichi up, the rest members of Toman were trying to comb their hair back to their original styles with their hands.

It only became worse.

Mitsuya sighed while telling them to line up, holding a comb on his hand.

"FUCKING LINE UP SO THAT I CAN BRUSH YOUR AFRO HAIRS!!!"

While Takemichi, the poor boy was mad at (Y/n) for betraying him like that.

He then glared playfully at the black haired female who was sitting beside him.

She noticed he was glaring at as she laughed, "I'm sorry, Takemitchy. Don't be mad, okay?"

"OF COURSE I AM MAD!!!!" Takemichi yelled out, crossing his arm at her.

(Y/n) then thought about what will made the angry boy become happy.

"Okay okay, I'll give you a new parasol, how about that?" (Y/n) asked him while smiling.

And that's how his anger subsided as his glare was replaced with sparkly eyes.

"OH MY GOD REALLY?!"

(Y/n) nodded, happy that the blonde haired male was not mad at him anymore.

"Yeah. You will get it soon."

Takemichi couldn't contain his excitement as he squealed out loud.

"You're the best, (Y/n)-chan!" He said, before continuing, "Does it include the bazooka too?" He asked her.

She looked at him dumbfoundedly, shaking her head.

"No, it's just a normal parasol. No bullets, no bazooka."

His excitement died down as his sparkly blue eyes became lifeless.

"I'm mad at you again, (Y/n)-chan." He said dryly.

(Y/n) only laughed at him, thinking his reaction was funny, "I can't let you be a murderer, Takemitchy."

"Huh?"
_______________________________________