Chapter 28

Everyone has already gathered except for Mitsuya and Hakkai. They informed Draken that they will be a bit late.

So here they were, the idiot commander hanging on (Y/n)'s arm.

He was hugging her left arm tightly looking like a koala bear hugging a tree.

The black haired female only let him do what he wants.

Since she can't even feel his weight.

Mikey-kun needs to eat more, he is too thin. She thought worriedly.

"STOP HOGGING (Y/n)-chan, IDIOT!" Baji yelled furiously since he took (Y/n) away from him immediately after Draken let Mikey down.

"Let her go, Mikey!" Smiley yelled, wanting to spend time with her too.

"Yeah! I wanna spend time with her too!" Kazutora chimed in, pouting at them.

"Heh no." Mikey said while smirking smugly at them.

The others also told him to let her go, but he only smirked at them.

Draken who has been staring at them the whole time spoke up,

"If you don't let her go immediately, I'll call Mitsuya and tell him to beat your ass."

Mikey listened in horror as Draken threatened him, "NOOO!!!"

He yelled out, the only person he was afraid of is Grandpa Sano and Mitsuya Takashi.

He then stopped hogging (Y/n) as he pouted, plopping on the ground childishly.

"Hmph! I hate you all except for (Y/n)-chan!"

The others rolled their eyes at him, ignoring what he said.

Meanwhile the yato sighed fondly at the pouting male as she squatted down next to him.

"Don't cry, Mikey-kun! Here you go!" She said, giving him a dorayaki that appeared out of nowhere.

IS SHE A MAGICIAN?!

The commander's eyes sparkled in amazement as he saw the warm dorayaki in his hands.

He looked at her before taking a bite of the dorayaki.

It was the best Dorayaki he ever tasted in his whole entire life.

"It is so yummy! Did you made it by yourself?" He asked as he finished the dorayaki in one go.

She nodded while smiling, "Yes! Do you like it?" She asked him.

Baking is one of her hobby when she had nothing to do.

Remembering that Mikey had called and invited her to the meeting, she then decided to bake Dorayaki for Mikey.

Hearing the word yes from the yato, everyone watched as Mikey stood up, while helping (Y/n) up too, confusing the yato.

He then held her hands, opening his mouth to say something.

"I could feel that he is gonna say something stupid." Takemichi said as he watched the scene in front of him.

Mikey took a deep breath, as he knelt on one knee, startling everyone, even (Y/n).

"Please marry me, (Y/n)-chan!" He yelled, not even embarrassed of what he did.

"Eh?" She replied dumbfoundedly.

"MIKEY YOU SLY BASTARD!!!!" Everyone except for Takemichi screeched before beating him up.

The normal one among them, who was Takemichi then grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her away from the chaotic scene.