Chapter 12

The black haired girl only blinked multiplie times at them, before saying"I am a Yato."

"Ain't yato your last name,(Y/n)-chan? Mitsuya asked, knowing her full name is (Y/n) Yato.

She shook her head, "Yeah, my last name is Yato but...I am not a human."

Everyone's eyes widened as they started at her, "Y-Your not a human...?"

She nodded absentmindedly, "I am a yato, an amanto, or alien." She said while eating a snack. As if it's an normal thing to her.

Everyone then spitted their drinks on the table, (Y/n) irked a little on the scene, but doesn't show it on her face.

She stood up and went to the kitchen to get some table cloth to clean the table.

Mikey wiped his mouth furiously, eyes widening, "WHOA AN ALIEN!" He said, eyes sparkling like an excited child. Well, he always thought alien is just a myth.

"How can you proof you are an alien,(Y/n)-chan?" Draken asked, even if she really is an alien, she really looks like a normal person.

(Y/n) perked up at his question, shrugging slightly, "I can show you, if you want."

She stood up and looked at them, "Come on! Let's go!"
___________________________________________

(Y/n) led them to a backyard, there were grasses and many trees surrounding them.

All of them looked in awe, mesmerized by the huge backyard, "Whoa it's so spacious here." Smiley muttered.

(Y/n) nodded, "Yeah this is where I usually trains." By training she meant by destroying the trees.

"Look at this!" She called over, as they looked at her.

She were standing in front of the tree, and freaking chopped the tree down with her hard.

As the tree were chopped, they looked at her again, and looked at the tree again.

"Did she just chopped the tree down?" Smiley asked in bewilderment, his eyes freaking opened for the first time.

"Well do you believe me now?" The yato asked, thinking they will just say yes.

Chifuyu who were quiet the whole time finally spoke up, "I think I am gonna faint."

As his body limped down, the others started at his body on the ground.

"Well, no shit." All of them then fainted.

Leaving (Y/n) looking at them, deadpanned at the bodies on the ground.

That is not what I expected ....

And now she have to carry them back inside.
___________________________________________

Baji rubbed his eyes, seemingly waking up as he yawned.

Remembering the scene just now, he scoffed, "What a dream is that, like (Y/n)-chan can chop the tree with her hand."

"No, it's not a dream." Someone spoke up, startling him as his eyes opened wide. There she was, sitting down while facing him.

So it's not a dream huh? Baji thought, staring at his members' body near him, as he fainted again.

(Y/n) facepalmed again, "Oh my god." She stared at their bodies, a smile on her face, as she chuckled fondly at them.

This is fun.
___________________________________________

The Toman founding members, along with their vice captains were now riding back home, thinking about the black haired girl again.

They woke up hours later, seeing that (Y/n) were still there with a smile on her face, seemingly amused at them.

She then told them to go home as it was getting late, "You can ask more questions tomorrow, I don't think you guys can handle the shock anymore." She chuckled at them.

They only blushed and apologized to her for fainting all of a sudden.

(Y/n) opened the door for them as they walked out with a wave by (Y/n).

"Man, I can't believe she is an alien." Draken only sighed at what Mikey said, "I'm still shook by the scene."

They agreed at him, believing that they will dream about it later.

"I wonder how old is she." Hakkai said. "I think she is around our age." Mitsuya replied as they stopped in front of a red traffic light.

"But we never saw (Y/n)-chan wear school uniform though." Chifuyu said as he always saw the yato wearing kimono or cheongsam.

They were thinking the same thing too as they got more confused.

"Well even if she is an alien, we all still like her right?" Mikey said with a smile on his face as he looked up on the stars.

(Y/n)-chan is (Y/n)-chan, no matter what.

Everyone agreed, even if (Y/n) is an alien, they don't care.

They still like her very much.

Baji then grinned at them, his cannies showing as he yelled, "Of course! And I'll be the one to get her before you guys do!"

He speed up his bike as he laughed loudly, muffling voices of disagreement from them.
___________________________________________

Short and boring chapter lol