Chapter 27

(Y/n) listened carefully on what Taiju said to her, she felt sad on what to happened his mother.

She was still holding his hand and didn't even question it when she felt something wet on her hand.

Tears.

"Please don't cry, Taiju-kun." She said softly, tightening her grip on his hand.

He sniffled, wiping his tears with his other free hand.

He felt something soft on his face, the yato was wiping his tears with a handkerchief.

Our (Y/n) have many handkerchiefs!

The act reminded him of his late mother.

"You reminded me of my mother, she also smacks me sometimes, but will always comfort me afterwards."

He told her, reminiscing the memories he shared with his mother.

(Y/n) only nodded with a smile as she folded the handkerchief, keeping it inside her inner pocket.

"Your mother must be proud of you." She replied, shocking him.

"But I hit my siblings! I'm not a good older brother!"

She huffed at him, "Then you must ask for their forgiveness. I'm sure they will forgive you."

His eyes widened, thinking about the years he abused his siblings, especially his younger brother.

Since he was weak and Taiju didn't like it.

Taiju knew that Yuzuha hated him for always beating up Hakkai, telling him that she will endure all the beatings for him.

And he did it, beating up his younger sister, ignoring Hakkai's plea to stop hitting his older sister.

"I...will ask them. I'll change and apologize to them." Taiju replied, knowing what he did was wrong.

The black haired girl nodded, happy that she could convince him.

She then gently pry her hand off as she stood up.

Confusing Taiju as he stood up too.

"It was nice to meeting you,Taiju-kun! But I have to go now." She grinned and extended her right hand to him.

He blinked rapidly before grinning too as he shook her hand.

She is a very kind person despite owning a parasol that hit as hard as bat!

"Thank you, Yato-san!"

"Please call me by my first name!" She replied happily.

"Well then, thank you! (Y/n)-chan!" He said as he hugged her tightly, catching her off guard.

Wow, I didn't expect him to hug me. (Y/n) thought before hugging him back.
___________________________________________

"Am I on drugs or boss is hugging (Y/n)-chan?" Koko said shockingly as he and Inui watched their boss hugging the black haired female.

"I think so." Inui replied, rubbing his eyes to confirm he was not dreaming.

They just arrived few seconds ago, when they saw an unexpected scene.

"What do you think happened between them?" He asked, wondering what the hell happened.

And why his boss has a happy look on his face.

Taiju noticed the two males gasping in shock in front of him as he let go of the hug.

(Y/n) also turned behind, noticing the two males with a weird expression.