Chapter 22

The toman members separated with each other to search for the black haired girl.

Mikey and Draken.
Mitsuya and Hakkai.
Smiley and Angry.
Kazutora and Chifuyu.
___________________________________________

"Do you found her, Taka-chan?" Hakkai asked Misuya, who was looking around like a mad person.

He sighed, shaking his head, "No." Getting worried as time passed by.

They've been searching for her for almost an hour, but they failed to spot her nearby.

As they walked, they heard the voices of men screaming. Many people were gathered, seemingly watching the scene.

"Let's go there, Hakkai." Mitsuya said as the taller nodded, walking towards the crowd.

Standing behind the crowd, it was a fight that was going on, their eyes widened as they saw two familar person, whom were fighting the lackeys.

"Ain't that the Haitani brothers?!" Hakkai said as he was shocked.

The lilac haired only watched dumbfoundedly.

"In all places, they choose to fight at amusement park." He replied dryly.

He then took off his eyes from the fight as he saw another familiar person, who were standing not too far from them.

Black hair! Red parasol! A dessert on her hand!

"It is (Y/n)-chan!" He yelled, nudging the taller male.

"Eh? She is here?" Hakkai exclaimed.

Mitsuya pointed at the yato as Hakkai gasped, "What is she doing here while drinking her freaking bubble tea?!"

The yato was indeed sipping her bubble tea, enjoying watching the fight in front her like an action movie.

Whoa, Ran-kun and Rindou-kun is good at fighting. She thought as she saw another lackey got beaten up by the siblings.
___________________________________________

Someone grabbed her wrist suddenly, she turned as she saw it was Mitsuya and Hakkai.

"Hi, Taka-chan! Hakkai-kun!" She greeted them, acting like nothing happened.

The lilac haired frowned at her, well he can't get mad at (Y/n) at all.

Hakkai asked her, "Why you went missing all of a sudden?" Relieved that the female is safe and sound.

"I got distracted by desserts." she said while taking a sip of her bubble tea.

She then showed her phone to them, "My phone is dead too."

Mitsuya only sighed at her, shaking his head like a disappointed mom.

"We are glad you are fine, (Y/n)-chan." He said as he grabbed her hand, dragging her away from the fight.

The yato let them drag her away, only focusing on her bubble tea.

"I will inform the others." Hakkai told them as the lilac haired male nodded.

Taking out his phone, he called the others, informing them that they found the missing girl.

"I am sure that idiot Mikey went to the lost and found counter for lost kids." Mitsuya deadpanned, knowing him too well.
___________________________________________

To his dismay, the idiot commander indeed went to the lost and found counter.

Draken only watched, tired to argue with the shorter male.