Chapter 26

"WHY THE HELL SHE IS HERE?!" Taiju screeched, pointing at (Y/n) who was standing behind Koko and Inui.

The two males shrugged at him.

It seems like they learned that the black haired girl is actually a kind person.

After she paid for her ice cream and the medical supplies, they were now walking together to Black Dragon's turf.

(Y/n) walked in between them as the two males glance at her warily.

"You don't have to be that scared, you know?" She said without looking at them, keeping her gaze on the streets.

The black haired and sunflower blonde haired male was startled when she spoke up.

"I'm sorry for shooting bullets at you earlier." She apologized sheepishly, but she enjoyed it deep inside.

Their reaction was so funny!

Koko and Inui only looked her, confused on why she said sorry to them.

"It is fine..." Inui muttered thinking that she is not actually that scary.

Koko also nodded, thinking the same thing as his friend.

(Y/n) huffed in satisfaction, mentally patting her back in happiness for not scaring them.

I did great!

She then extended her right hand as she smiled sweetly at them.

"Wanna be friends? I am (Y/n) Yato!" She introduced herself.

Koko and Inui then shook her hands.

"I am Seishui Inui."

"I am Kokonoi Hajime."

(Y/n)'s eyes sparkled at the mention of his name, "Koko?! Like chocolate?!" She squealed out, jumping in excitement.

She felt hungry when she heard the word koko.

I am gonna buy chocolate later.

Inui tried not to laugh when the yato said that, while koko only looked at her in bewilderment.

But seeing the expression on her face is very cute, they both thought.

The black haired male nodded with a laugh, "Yes, you could say that."

"You are actually very innocent." Inui exclaimed.

Koko modded, still laughing at her, "Yeah, I agree."
___________________________________________

So here they were now, the black haired girl looking at the leader of black dragon fuming at them.

She noticed the ice cream she bought has melted, she then tugged Inui's sleeve, making him turned to the female.

He saw she was spotting a sad expression, "Yes?" He asked, "What's wrong?"

She sighed him, showing him her plastic bags, "Do you have a freezer here?" She asked.

She acted as if Taiju was not in front of them.

"Give it to me, I think there is a freezer here." Handing the plastic bags to him, he almost fell by the weight of the plastic bag.

"IT'S SO HEAVY!" He thought, looking at the bag with wide eyes.

How the hell did she carry it so easily?!

What the hell did she bought?!

Koko then saw his friend, who has a weird expression, "What is it?" He asked him.