321-325

Chapter 321 Double Standards
  On the weekend, after Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan got up, they began to prepare the ingredients for the dinner.

  Because they didn't want to be too troublesome, the two directly washed some vegetable leaves, soaked some fungus, mushroom and taro powder, and waited for the hot pot at noon.

  Of course, in order to entertain the guests, the two of them also set up a fruit plate in the living room with nuts and dried fruits. Now they can have a good time without having to exchange them.

  There was also Fatty Water, but in order to prevent them from noticing the date of production, the two poured the Fatty Water into a small teapot, and threw a few slices of ginger and a small handful of Chinese wolfberry into it, and reheated them when the guests arrived.

  Well, plugged in, it heats up fast!
  Get ready for all this, it's eleven o'clock.

  Shen Yanming put on his coat and went to greet him at the gate of the community, while Bi Qiaoan was hand-cutting mutton at home.

  After waking up in the morning, she and Shen Yanming took out a small piece of fresh lamb from the space, plugged in their own refrigerator to make it easier to cut, and put it in the freezer area for a while.

  Moreover, the two were afraid that someone would open the refrigerator, and they also put vegetables and eggs in it.

  Of course, the meat must not be less, especially the various internal organs.

  No way, who asked Shen Yanming to lie that time, saying that he could buy offal if he found a relationship.

  But these days, burning liver and fat intestines is also a good thing.

  "Oh!" This is the third time Bi Qiaoan sighed, because her swordsmanship is really bad.

  I wanted to follow the example of a restaurant to have a mutton roll, but the slices she cut were at least two millimeters thick, which was two or three times the size of other restaurants.

  Bi Qiaoan can only comfort himself, our family is honest.

  Hahaha, let's not mention her, because Shen Yanming at the gate of the community has successfully received people.

  Although everyone is from the sea market, there is no problem finding the right place, but after all, it is the first time to visit, and Shen Yanming feels that it is necessary to greet him.

  From a distance, he saw Yu Shui coming by in his car.

  Shen Yanming thought he was the only one in the car, but after stopping, he found that it was full of seats.

  "You guys, I made an appointment!" Shen Yanming asked with a smile behind the underwater vehicle.

  "They insisted that they couldn't find a way, they wanted me to pick it up before they were willing to come over." Yu Shui rolled his eyes as he said.

  "Then you took the time to catch the oil, didn't you lose it?"

  Yu Shui chuckled, "It's not a loss, they promised to prepare a gift for me."

  Shen Yanming was surprised for a moment, but because he was at the door. , Did not ask much.

  After registering a few people, Shen Yanming squeezed into the back seat and gave directions to the water while chatting with them.

  "Yu Shui, what gift have you prepared for me?" Shen Yanming asked.

  Before Cui Xian, Li Yinhe, and Chen Qing spoke, Yu Shui hurriedly said: "Old