521-530

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 521 In addition
  , the research institute had several previous experiences, and quickly identified the culprit of this disaster, that is, sunshine.

  However, to everyone's surprise, it was not the sunlight itself that had a problem, but that there was a problem with their planet.

  The atmosphere is thinning, the ozone layer is hollow, ultraviolet rays are concentrated, and of course, there is something unclear. Everything sounds so incredible, but it makes sense.

  Speaking of it, they were made by not caring about the environment before, but what they can do now can only bear the evil consequences in silence.

  However, with the reminder of the research institute, there is no need to tie everyone in a high-rise building. Since the sun is the "murderer", can you return to normal life if you avoid the sun?
  There are many people who think this way, but the reality tells them, dreaming!

  Because, as long as the impetigo is not resolved, each of them may become a source of infection, so it is better to live a little, don't think about resuming social life as soon as possible.

  But the world does not completely exclude them.

  Although the notice is to allow impetigo patients to self-isolate, because the majority are sick, and the infectiousness is still inconclusive so far, most of the people who go out every day are sickened by them. Instead, those who have not been poisoned by the sun have self-isolated at home.

  They thought, since they are sick anyway, the more serious ones are illnesses, and there is no need to let those who are better off take a risk. In this way, it has become a customary rule.

  Bi Qiaoan himself was in confinement, so he didn't say much about not being able to go out. After Shen Yanming got the news, he couldn't wait to go out to inquire about the news.

  So after dinner, he waited until the sun went down, and Shen Yanming greeted his wife and went out.

  He walked on the big playground familiar to the guards, watching more and more people, and he couldn't help but curl his lips. However, after seeing the pustules that bulged up on everyone's faces, they couldn't laugh anymore.

  In comparison, his face is really good.

  At least a few pustules the size of a fingernail can't hide the handsomeness of the facial features. Anyone who sees him can recognize him.

  As for those with severe pustules, even Shen Yanming would be shocked when they saw it.

  Everyone sat together, communicating with each other's lives in the past two days. Shen Yanming listened for a while and then left.

  I haven't seen Zhu Shiliang and Yu Shui for two days. He wants to see if they are OK.

  A call was made, and Shen Yanming rushed over after an appointment was made. It turned out that none of the five former colleagues was spared, and all of them had pustule faces.