356-360

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified

  Chapter 356 There is news. After
  Shen Yanming returned to the tent, he wiped his face and arms with a wet towel before putting on clean pajamas and lying on the bed.

  This is the second time he and Qiao Ann have camped in the wild. Last time Qiao Ann was not pregnant. This time, Qiao Ann's big belly seems to be about to give birth.

  He gently embraced her from behind, and when his wrists touched each other, Shen Yanming heard a "ding".

  I took it back and saw, uh, it was the smart brain bracelet that I had barely used.

  Shen Yanming couldn't help holding his forehead. How could he forget this stuff! Even if the mobile phone signal is gone, it is impossible for this thing to have no signal! Wasn’t the original intention of designing the smart brain bracelet to cope with such emergencies?
  And it seems that not only you, but the people on Lime Mountain have forgotten the things on their wrists!

  If you think about it, the fact that Qinghe Alliance’s notice can’t go on has a lot to do with this situation!

  Shen Yanming quickly pressed the power button for a long time, and within a few seconds, the main page popped up. Then wait for a while, a message will be sent over until it stops, and the red mark in the upper right corner indicates that there are 8 unread messages.

  Shen Yanming opened it and looked at it. It turned out that he went to go through the formalities today, and the reason for the sudden power outage was because a severe earthquake occurred in Sioux City, which directly caused a certain transmission line to be interrupted.

  The location of the sea city is at the center of the three nearby epicenters. Fortunately, they were not launched at the same time, and there is a certain distance from the sea city. Therefore, today it did not cause much casualties.

  However, the Maritime Guards advises everyone to stay outdoors as much as possible recently, because it is still unclear whether there will be major aftershocks. Moreover, for buildings that have just experienced an earthquake, they need to be assessed by professionals before deciding whether to continue living.

  In short, it's troublesome and troublesome.

  When Shen Yanming saw the last unread message, he raised his brows, seemingly surprised. Because this message is to inform the newly recruited guards to gather at the local guards.

  As for the time, there is no specific request. The above only said that they will gather after seeing the news. I want to say that I'm not sure if you can see it, and when you will see it.

  Shen Yanming checked the personal identification information on the Zhinao bracelet and found that his work unit had become a sea city guard. It seems that the information entered at noon was uploaded directly to the cloud.

  He checked it again and found that there was no missing information, so he activated Bi Qiao'an's smart brain bracelet. Then I took a closer look and found that her information was the same as my own, and then she hugged her daughter-in-law to sleep.