801-810

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 801 Buried alive
  "Don't, eldest sister, they are all Jiao Didi girls, how can they do heavy work. It is better for us rough old men to dig it, and we have the right to rest on the way." The one

  who bargained with Bi Qiao'an before . A young man said while doing push-ups.

  Bi Qiao'an nodded and agreed.

  "

  Okay , you take two or three people and go digging the pit. It doesn't need to be too big, you can just bury them three." "Good!" The young man grinned, clapped his hands and stood up, calling for the two who are close to each other. So I went to dig pits in the dry mud.

  They don't have tools, they can only plan it by hand.

  Fortunately, the silt that has just dried up is not so solid. If you pull it twice, the pit will be bigger.

  The three of them worked very hard, and none of them repelled or resisted much.

  Bi Qiaoan was very satisfied, and said, "Plan well, and it will be your punishment." When the

  young man heard this, his eyes brightened. He was thinking of performing well and striving for reduction, but he didn't expect that the eldest sister would just forgive him.

  What a surprise, what a surprise!
  The others were shocked when they looked at them. They all thought it was a waste of work, but they didn't expect that they wouldn't have to do push-ups anymore.

  If they knew it, they would fight for it.

  Although they have some strength, they can move around freely, but it is much better than they stay on the ground without moving.

  The young man nodded fiercely against the envy of everyone: "Cheng Chengcheng, eldest sister listens to you, we must dig a big and deep pit and bury them three."

  Bi Qiaoan always felt that there was something wrong with this, and she wrinkled. He

  raised his eyebrows and asked: "Wait, how big do you plan to dig?" The guy didn't understand what Bi Qiaoan meant, and said frankly: "Just one meter long, one meter wide, and two meters deep. Throw them in and cover it with soil. , Custody can't escape."

  Bi Qiaoan: "Who told you that I want to bury the three of them alive?"

  "No, isn't it?" The guy was also stunned.

  He subconsciously felt that Bi Qiaoan wanted to destroy the corpse, so
  Bi Qiaoan rolled his eyes: "Of course, dig the hole a bit narrower and deeper. I want to plant a few of them!"

  " Plant , planted?" The boy turned his mind. Very fast: "Sister, do you mean that you buried your body and leave your head outside?"

  Bi Qiaoan nodded, "Ang, just let them be punished. I'm not a murderous madman."

  Although these people can't escape. The doom of death is still necessary to maintain the human setting.

  The young man didn't expect it to be like this, his eyes flashed with admiration: "Sister, you are so kind!"