1101-1110

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

  Chapter 1101 Eat preservatives

  This means, they are safer.

  The couple is not worried that the energy reagent will have sequelae. After all, they have space and spiritual spring, and they have enough cards.

  Moreover, their family ate the new rice produced by the space spirit veins of the young and old, and they were already familiar with this kind of energy.

  It's gentle and harmless.

  "Come on, put a drop of blood on your head." After Dean Xu sterilized the needle, he was eager to try Shen Yanming's finger.

  Just as President Li was about to stop him, he saw Shen Yanming stretch out his fingers.

  He originally thought to see how the other party's body was doing, and what kind of supernatural powers could finally be awakened, but he never thought about digging Xiao Shen's bottom.

  If Dean Xu finds out something is wrong, he will have to take care of the aftermath.

  He suddenly regretted being so impulsive, but he still had to carry it.

  Seeing that the Shen family is still like a mountain, I think there is a solution, right?

  Otherwise, the Shen family is really nothing special, it has always been his and Xiaokai's imagination.

  When President Li was thinking about it, he heard Dean Xu exclaiming: "Oh my God!"

  He finished secretly,
  "Is this data too good? What preservative are you taking? A guy in his twenties is about the same! If you say it's not a secret, I won't believe it if you kill him. This data is almost the same as someone who has drank energy reagents."

  Chief Alliance Officer Li breathed a sigh of relief, it turned out that there was no space or difference sure!
  To be honest, he was also a little curious. This Xiao Shen and his daughter-in-law, who were in their forties, looked about twenty-seven-eight.

  If Dean Xu hadn't mentioned it deliberately, he would have ignored it.

  Shen Yanming covered his face with his hands, thinking that it would be impossible if he didn't give an explanation.

  So he said with a look of hopelessness: "Actually, in the first energy rain of the end of the world, Qiao Ann and I have been exposed to two or three months more than the others!"

  "What?" President Li and President Xu were both stunned. .

  Shen Yanming nodded: "I seemed to be out doing something at the time, and I accidentally caught the rain. I found that the rain was a little different, so I dragged my daughter-in-law out to get the rain every night. I think there should be a lot of people in China. Same as me."