511-512

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 511 Monkey Butt

  Then set up a lazy table on the bed and accompany the daughter-in-law to have breakfast.

  Bi Qiaoan wanted to refuse, because she didn't brush her teeth.

  But Shen Yanming said, "We just brushed it last night. It's only a few hours and it's still clean.

  Come, accompany her husband to eat first, and we will go to brush it after dinner."

  Although knowing this is a fallacy, Bi Qiaoan also It is clear that he is short of time and is afraid that he will leave again after eating.

  This week, the two of them stuck together every day, even if they were separated for a short while.

  Bi Qiaoan couldn't adapt to Shen Yanming's return to work. After all, being spoiled as a little princess, how could the prince leave her heartbroken?

  Shen Yanming saw her head slumped, thinking that she had no appetite. When I was about to ask if I wanted to change her food, I heard her say: "You come back early at noon!"

  Shen Yanming's heart is really mixed.

  Because they can live very well even if they don't work, but in order not to be noticeable and to better face the next crisis, the two chose the most troublesome path.

  Although I kept paying and harvesting, it was all worthwhile. It's just that his heart is really painful sometimes.

  Shen Yanming's throat seemed to be choked with something, sour and swelling, he hummed and concentrated on eating.

  Bi Qiaoan didn't say anything, but was a little careless in eating. She scolded herself secretly in her heart, isn't it just being separated for a few hours, is it necessary to be so hypocritical?

  But after sticking together every minute and every second, the sudden separation is really uncomfortable. But there is no need to be too sentimental, they will be able to reunite in a few hours, right.

  After figuring it out, Bi Qiaoan began to eat his food. Shen Yanming was also relieved to see her recovering.

  Raising his hand to see the time, it was already eight forty-five. He didn't have time to clean up the dishes and chopsticks, so he could only say: "The time is up, I have to go. You put all the tableware and diapers, and wait

  until I come back at noon to clean up." Bi Qiaoan didn't plan to push everything to Shen Yanming. But I also know that now is not the time to break. So he nodded and said, "Be careful on your way."

  Shen Yanming thought it was funny, what could happen in the guard. But he still agreed, and then ran away.

  No way, he not only needs to rush from the dormitory to the office building, he also needs to rush from the planting area to the storage area.

  Fortunately, he can use transportation tools in the space, otherwise he would be too late to run to death.

  However, Old Comrade Shen also had a big heart, and while riding an eDonkey, he used his consciousness to pull the things that could be taken out in the storage area. There is a happy event at home, so you can't be empty-handed when you see a colleague.