351-355

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified

  Chapter 351 Information Island
  Shen Yanming looked at Zhu Shiliang's back, smiled helplessly, and then put Bi Qiao'an down.

  He couldn't help but sigh in his heart that the results of this training with a boulder is really extraordinary. Look at him today, holding his wife for so long, but his face is not flushed or breathless, and he has plenty of energy.

  It's just that if he wants to go to the underground garage to take an adventure, he can't take his wife with him, otherwise he is afraid that there will be some accidents.

  Seeing no one around him, Shen Yanming whispered in Bi Qiao'an's ear, "Don't worry, the sea city is completely out of power now. If there is an accident, I will enter the space."

  Bi Qiao'an nodded, anyway, she can't stop it. It's better to come down. Let the other party feel at ease.

  However, neither of them expected that there was no monitoring, but human eyes came.

  Yu Shui and the others had the idea to drive in the underground garage, but they were hesitant to worry about the danger.

  Seeing Shen Yanming walking in the direction of the underground garage, several people looked at each other and followed.

  "Old Shen, are you going to drive?" Yu Shui tentatively asked.

  "Yeah!" Shen Yanming didn't hide it, anyway, everyone could see when the car came out.

  Yu Shui raised his eyebrows when he heard this answer, and Cui Xian, Chen Qing, and Li Yinhe also smiled, "So what, how about you guys going with you?"

  Shen Yanming kept walking, "You think Go and go, why say you want to accompany me?"

  "Isn't this afraid of danger!" Yu Shuizui quickly, blurted out in his heart, others couldn't cover it.

  This sentence sounds okay at first, but when you think about it, it's not like that. After all, "fear of danger" and "fear that you are in danger" have two meanings.

  If Yu Shui said "I'm afraid you are in danger", it means that they are righteous and willing to accompany themselves in the danger. Shen Yanming would be more grateful.

  But what Yu Shui said was "fear of danger." This is very clear. They originally thought of driving in the underground garage, but they were worried about the danger, so they didn't make the trip. Now that I have acted, I get together.

  However, Shen Yanming didn't break it, he chuckled, "Why, you guys are willing to go through the fire and water with me?"

  "That's natural!" Yu Shui looked at everyone desperately winking at him, knowing that they had said something wrong, and uttered that sentence. Who made you be able to turn the danger into a breeze every time, the death becomes auspicious" is suppressed.

  "So, I still have to be grateful to you?" Shen Yanming seemed to smile.

  "That dare not, dare not, it's because we can't be grateful enough!" Yu Shui was so slow that he knew that Shen Yanming was angry.