811-820

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 811 Crazy Demon
  After the mothers washed, Bi Qiaoan gave An Ansheng a meal.

  After the big goose came out of the house, he followed Xiao Budian, and now he squatted beside the coffee table and waited.

  Bi Qiaoan thought it was funny and put some strawberries in the bowl of the big goose.

  But they screamed "Quack", staring at the black rice porridge and steamed buns, almost running out of water.

  Bi Qiaoan had no choice but to give it a serving. I don't know if my goose sperm can eat these.

  After the two of them had their breakfast, Bi Qiaoan asked An An and Big Goose to go out to play, she would stay in the kitchen and continue cooking.

  Not only do we make what we eat today, but we also need to stock up some. During this time they can only eat ready-made food, and the cooked food in the storage area has been reduced by more than half. And next, I am afraid that there are not many opportunities to enter the space to supplement.

  Bi Qiaoan not only made porridge, steamed buns, but also made a lot of green onion pancakes, egg pancakes, and pastries.

  All kinds of scents in the mobile villa have never been cut off.

  She lived freely here, but she didn't know that the girls outside the space were tortured and almost lost their temper.

  The thing is like this, after Bi Qiaoan left, a group of people gossiping for a long time without any results, and felt bored, so they all lay down to sleep.

  Although it's hot during the day in midsummer, it's cool at night, so you can rest well.

  But, when I fell asleep, why did I feel something dripping on my face?
  The clever guy licked his lips subconsciously, um, this feeling. The
  guy woke up all of a sudden, feeling raindrops hitting him, he trembled, and hurriedly pushed the person next to him: "Wake up, it's raining!"

  "What are you doing? Yeah, don't make me sleep!" The

  raindrops are not so dense, some people haven't felt it yet.

  "It's so angry to get up!" The guy pouted and ignored him, preparing to find something to keep out the rain. However, he searched for a long time and found nothing.

  The guy thought, can I go back to the small park to hide, anyway, there is no thunder, hiding under the tree, there shouldn't be any problems, right?

  The guy wanted to leave, but he didn't want to be alone, so he woke up two companions. The two had a good relationship with the guy, so they went back to the small park with him without much thought.

  Therefore, when the raindrops got bigger, Qiao Gaiqin and the others were dumbfounded. The surrounding area is empty, I don't know where to hide.

  And I didn't know much about this group of people, so I didn't notice that there were three missing. She frowned, thinking about where Picion might be.