1021-1030

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 1021 Keeps the final stubbornness
  "Oh, I know, I know, don't worry!" Jiang Ji waved his hand and prepared to leave.

  Officer Li Zongmeng shouted to him and asked: "Is there enough experimental materials, do I need to get you some more?"

  "You have?" Jiang Ji turned around, looking at Officer Li Zongmeng with bright eyes, "This There are not too few gadgets, and the entire Imperial Capital is only two yuan?"

  General Li coughed twice: "There is no Imperial Capital, but you can have it elsewhere. Just say you want it!"

  "Yes, of course you have to!" Jiang Ji patted his thigh: "If the materials are sufficient, I will let go of my hands and feet to try. Maybe it can shorten the research time!"

  "Sure, I'll get it for you another day. But you try and try again, don't be too frustrated. . At least you must keep enough raw materials for the finished product."

  "I know, don't worry, I have a sense of measure." After speaking, he waved his hand and ran away in a hurry. He murmured as he ran, "Oh, I've been out for so long, I don't know if my little baby has a strange chemical reaction!"

  Qiu Man looked at his back and shook his head: "This engineer Jiang is not easy either. Food and lodging are all in the laboratory, so I'm almost stunned."

  The official Li Zongmeng smiled: "He, for this character, he either does not do it or he does it to the end. The building on the research room is okay, yes. not affected? " "

  no, take the lab are top material, resistant to nine earthquake. Whether hot or volcanic eruptions, can not do nothing new materials. " "

  ah, but unfortunately too many processes, cost too It's too high to be popularized on a large scale." Li Zongmeng said with regret: "But it's okay. Technology has been advancing. Maybe one day we will be able to invent new building materials with simple processes and low cost."

  "Yes. With such capable people as Old Engineer and Engineer Jiang, Qinghua Country will definitely get better and better."

  "Well, let alone other, you arrange for someone to go to the sea market and get the stone back. Old Wen asked, just Say it's useful, don't say anything specific."

  "Well, I know that the experiment is in a confidential stage and cannot be interrupted by any external force."

  Officer Li reduced the smile on his face and said in a low voice, "Let people pay attention to safety. If possible, go to Xiao Shen. , See if there is anything he can use for Xiaokai."