621-630

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 621 End, must be
  An An Nuannuan had never seen mom and dad talk on mobile phones before, so babbled, very excited.

  Hearing Zeng Yiming's voice, I couldn't stop talking.

  Zeng Yiming is also a kid who likes children. When he really understands, he talks with two little babies without a word.

  After chatting, Zeng's father and Zeng's mother were recruited.

  One bite, one little baby, and one little cute for a while, it's so rare.

  Then I spit out to Zeng Yiming: "If you let you go on a blind date, you don’t want to get married, if you don’t even have a partner, where do you go to have a son or daughter? Look at Yanming, who is about the same age as you. The father of two little babies.

  You are a stupid thing, a bachelor, and you can't even hook up with a girlfriend."

  Zeng Yiming wanted to cry, looking at the cell phone stolen by his parents, regretting how he spoke so much. cheap.

  If it's not good to mention, I have to mention the twins.

  Caused him to be complained.

  Looking at his son’s crying but tearless expression, his great father hesitated for a long time after hanging up the phone and said: "I don’t ask you anything else. When you come back, please don’t bring us a man back. Daughter-in-law will do."

  Zeng Yiming felt five thunders. I don't know how my father's adult would have such crazy ideas.

  "Dad?" Zeng Yiming wanted to confirm whether his father had a fever.

  "Why, do you really have this idea?" Old Zeng glared, and sternly shouted: "If you dare, I will interrupt your leg, and you will not go back to this house. Although I don't discriminate against gays, I can't bear it.

  My own son is one of them. If you really come out, I will not be your son. We broke off the relationship, my old Zeng family can't afford to lose this face!"

  "Dad, what you said, I like it. Woman, woman! The curvy ones can give birth to babies!"

  "Ah, if you like women, if you like women, introduce a blind date to you? You are the one? I've heard people say that you don't even look at them with straight eyes." The great

  father said, and looked around for broomsticks. , I want to give Zeng Yiming a "fried pork with bamboo shoots."

  Zeng Yiming was so scared that he ran around, yelling: "Father, daddy, I didn’t, it’s those women who are too ugly, and they pick things up. For a while, I think I don’t have a job, and for a while I think I have no assets. It’s not my intention. Don’t look at them.” The great

  father became even more angry after hearing this, and chased after Zeng Yiming: “A few years ago you let you get married and you won’t get married. Now if you want to get married, you won’t get married. What did you say then?