751-760

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 751:
  Every small room is a similar quarrel, they dare not yell loudly, they only dare to mutter in a low voice.

  Fortunately, the guards were not so unkind. A few hours later, two laborers were sent to teach them simple life skills.

  For example, where to fetch water, where to cook, how to make a fire, how to treat sewage and feces, etc. In short, it is an eye-opener, and it feels like it has returned to decades ago.

  Modern people's learning ability is still very strong. Although they are not used to it, they still learn a lot.

  When the laborer saw this, he left. They still have a lot to do, but they don't have time to talk to them.

  The first batch of people who stayed in the shelter thought that they were just getting used to it.

  It was not until they saw from their mobile phones that after everyone received the tissue-cultured seedlings of the mutant plants, the cheerful expressions felt that they had missed one hundred million.

  Ordinarily, they knew the news a long time ago, but they were caught in the infinite fear of the future life, and they did not even consider the issue of sowing and harvesting the fields this year.

  Now that I've been mentioned, I'm all dumbfounded.

  The Kunmeng Mountain Range is a wilderness. Although there are vast mountains and forests, there is no cultivated land. You can't cut down the mountains and forests for farming. Wouldn't that go against the alliance's philosophy of protecting the environment?

  In addition, there is no research institute here, and they can't get the seeds and seedlings of mutant plants at all. The ordinary seeds in my hand are compared with other high-yielding seeds, which is almost impossible to see.

  But even if you can get mutant seeds, you can't go home and farm even if you are thousands of miles away from your hometown!

  Some people are fortunate in their hearts. Fortunately, winter wheat was planted during the fall and winter last year. Although it can't be managed now, the yield reduction is better than no crop.

  I just didn't try to plant high-yield variants, and I was a bit unwilling.

  Except for the few people tangled up on Kunmeng Mountain, the rest are happy to receive the seedlings of mutant plants.

  Although they have already planted food in their own fields, there are always corners for them to use.

  Even if you don't have one, you can find a flowerpot to plant it, no matter what!

  Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an also went to the scientific research institute to receive 40 tissue culture seedlings.

  The couple negotiated and asked for ten sweet potato seedlings, ten wheat seedlings, ten corn seedlings, and ten soybean seedlings.

  It's not that I don't want anything else, but that there is nothing else but these. The scientific research institute has limited production capacity, and it is already quite remarkable to be able to provide so much.