881-890

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 881 No Kidnapper Consciously
  Li Sikai smiled after hearing it, and cast a calm glance at the two photographers. Seeing their shocked faces, there was probably a guess.

  "Entering space is dangerous, are you sure you can?" Li Skye asked.

  Shu Miaomiao smiled shyly. He didn't understand why the other party said that, so he didn't answer.

  "Space will obliterate all creatures that covet it." Li Skye explained.

  After Shu Miaomiao heard this, her pupils shrank, but her years of self-acting helped her maintain the rigid smile on her face.

  "No, no," she asked uncertainly.

  Li Sikai shook his head: "Space has an aura, and it's not something we mortals can guess."

  On the one hand, Shu Miaomiao felt that the other party was deliberately frightening him, on the other hand, he was also afraid that something happened.

  After struggling for a long time, she nodded: "It's okay, I'm not afraid, I'm here to do the live broadcast, and I don't have any other thoughts."

  In fact, a group of panicked. I thought it was this point, and she had no retreat. If you withdraw now, you will definitely be investigated.

  Li Sikai frowned and wanted to say something, but listened to the other party categorically saying: "Captain Li, the time is almost here, I request to start the live broadcast immediately."

  Li Sikai sighed and called for an exemption agreement.

  "Since you are obsessed with understanding, then sign it."

  Shu Miaomiao took it and looked at it carefully. When the above words came to mind, she felt her soul trembled.

  Then he thought of the guards working in the space, calming his mind.

  Shu Miaomiao comforted herself, as long as she didn't change her mind, nothing would happen. So with a stroke of a pen, he signed his name.

  After signing a long sigh of relief, his gaze at Li Sikai was firm. I think I must perform well and gain the trust of the other party.

  Li Sikai took a look and threw it to the guard behind him.

  He looked at Shu Miaomiao with pity: "I'll ask you again, are you sure, you want to enter the space?"

  Shu Miaomiao nodded, "Don't worry, I won't

  lose the chain." Li Sikai sighed heavily. He walked to the corner and told Li Zongmeng about the matter here.

  "Uncle, I want to take her in, so I'll be

  assassinating . But in that case, the live broadcast will cause accidents." General Li's heart is more cruel than Li Sikai, he nodded: "It's okay, you can do it boldly. Yes. It's time to teach some people a lesson." The