671-680

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 671
  Accepting an Apprentice Shen Yanming is not angry, smiling and asking questions beside Old Man Lin.

  Elder Lin didn't hide his personal secrets, and told his own opinions and details. For the same prescription, people who have been immersed for many years have a more thorough understanding than he halfway through.

  Shen Yanming seized the opportunity to ask for advice, and the afternoon passed unconsciously. Of course, some people came to see Old Man Lin to see a doctor during the period, but the old man sent him away after three attempts, and then continued to chat with Shen Yanming.

  Seeing that it was getting late, I had to let people go, "I said Xiao Shen, you were in the wrong line at the beginning. You said that if you study Chinese medicine, how good and talented you are!"

  Shen Yanming smiled: " I didn’t know that I still had this fortune at the beginning, and it was quite magical. Or, when my two treasures grow up, do you have the talent to accept an apprentice?"

  Old man Lin’s eyes lit up, "Then Dare to be good, with such excellent parents as you, this child is not bad. It just happens that I am in good health, and it will not be a problem to live for another ten or twenty years. My apprentice, but I have mentioned the reservation."

  "Oh, with You are kidding, you are serious. You are not afraid that my two treasures will not be willing to study medicine in the future?"

  Old man Lin widened his eyes, "What's wrong with studying medicine? When it’s okay, take the kids over to play, and cultivate hobbies from an early age."

  Then he smiled and hugged An An: "Grandpa’s little cute, you have to work harder. And we are warm, too. Grandpa is all capable. Waiting for you to learn!"

  Liangbao giggled happily, don't know if he understood, anyway, he just slapped him.

  "Okay, it's too early, go back quickly. Be careful on the road, but don't dare to drive fast." Old Man Lin said.

  Shen Yanming nodded, took out a bag of dried fruit and a bag of dried meat from his backpack and handed it to Old

  Man Lin: "You have grind your teeth!" Hey, this is the future master of his son and daughter, so you have to make a good relationship in advance.

  Father Lin also rude, took up a meat into his mouth, chew it chew says: ".. Taste good, strong enough road after what's good food, give me the old man to send a"

  "to , I won’t forget you!” Thinking of something, he asked: “By the way, how is your frostbite ointment sold?”

  “It’s pretty good, what’s the matter?”

  “Some of my colleagues want to buy it, they said before I’ve never heard of it being sold here. It stands to reason that this frostbite cream has such a good effect, it should have been famous for a long time?" Old man

  Lin laughed twice: "It’s not that the effect is too good. They are afraid that they will not be able to buy it in the future. No publicity. Me, it doesn't matter who you sell to. Anyway, you can give it to someone. Maybe for this reason, it only spread to a small area."