1094-1100

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

complete the novel

Novel Classification

my bookshelf

read record

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

  Chapter 1094 Go to Dijing

  "Okay, I'll make arrangements now."

  "When will I be discharged from the hospital?"

  "You're too mentally damaged, the doctor recommends resting for at least a week."

  "Sure, I see, you go out."

  Qiu Man nodded and left. President Li turned his head to look at Li Skye for a while, then closed his eyes and went to sleep.

  Hai Shi, a few days have passed, and Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an are still immersed in the panic of the collapse of the space on the day of the live broadcast.

  Neither of them knew whether their space would collapse. But anyway, it's good to prepare in advance.

  The couple sorted the supplies in the storage area and put them into four storage rings.

  Make sure that it is full and can last for ten or eight years.

  After all this is done, I finally feel a little bit more secure.

  Bi Qiaoan asked, "I don't know what happened to Li Skye."

  Shen Yanming shook his head: "There should be preparations in advance for Dijing.

  " News of the collapse spread.

  Even President Li, Dean Xu, and Jiang Ji, who knew this, tried their best to keep it a secret.

  I am afraid that an accident will cause turmoil.

  Well now, the space is gone, Li Skye is back to freedom, but also fell into a coma.

  Fortunately, the planet is gradually recovering, and everyone is not so desperate.

  I just hope that Li Skye can be healthy and live the rest of his life safely.

  Seeing that Shen Yanming's face was full of worry, Bi Qiaoan said, "Otherwise, let's borrow the phone from the Wen alliance officer and ask about the news from Dijing." It also saves you guessing.

  Shen Yanming nodded: "Okay!"

  It didn't take long for the family of four to arrive at the office. After explaining their intentions, Wen Chaohui directly handed the satellite phone to Shen Yanming.

  "You fight, I'll avoid it first." After that, he left.

  Shen Yanming dialed it, and after waiting for more than ten seconds, there was a tired and old voice coming from the opposite side.