1166-1169

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 1066 Acquaintances Meet
  Shen Yanming treats the wounds of the wounded, it's already late at night.

  The big guy was tired and hungry, leaning on the cliff and soon fell asleep.

  Shen Yanming gave the medicine out, and by the night breeze, it hit the big guy's face, and everyone fell asleep more soundly.

  It's the same as last night, next to the inspection.

  After confirming that there was no one pretending to be asleep, he took out the pills and spiritual spring water from the space and poured them into the wounded.

  Especially those few acquaintances who were taken care of by him and fed a lot of good things.

  But these injured patients have not eaten for a long time, and even if they wake up tomorrow, they will not have the energy to follow them.

  In order to avoid accidents, Shen Yanming took out the rice cereal prepared by Bi Qiao'an and fed them so that they could replenish their physical strength.

  After busying, take out the tent and quilt and cover them. How much block the wind is different.

  Before dawn the next day, Shen Yanming took these things away. The wounded were fed medicine and milk again before they leaned on the cliff and pretended to sleep.

  It didn't take long before Qi Xili woke up.

  I hurried to see the wounded, and saw that all of them were healthy, their complexion was still a lot ruddy, and I was relieved.

  But considering that they hadn't woken up yet, Qi Xili didn't worry about waking up his teammates. I was thinking about giving them another chance.

  After half an hour, Chen Shunwei woke up. He opened his eyes in a daze and looked at the strange scene, thinking he was in hell.

  Thinking of his parents, wives and daughters waiting at home, he felt sad and whimpered.

  Qi Xili hurriedly went over and asked: "You are awake, is there anything uncomfortable?"

  Chen Shunwei cried and asked, "You are also dead?"

  "Ah! You are dead, I am alive and well." of!"

  Qi Xili felt a little unlucky, what kind of person, he cursed himself after saving him.

  Chen Shunwei looked at the opponent carefully for a while, and asked in surprise: "You, are you Captain Qi?"

  "Do you know me?" Qi Xili raised his brows, unexpectedly he was so famous.

  Chen Shunwei nodded: "During the earthquake, you brought people to rescue in Area D."

  Qi Xili nodded: "It seems to be from our base. Tell me, why did you come here?"

  "Come to find the space rock, no I thought of the volcanic eruption as soon as I arrived here. There were many cracks in the ground at that time, but it was deep and deep. My companions and I had not escaped, and we all fell in. How deep is it that I am still alive?"