921-930

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 921 If you want to wear the crown, you must bear its weight and

  a group of people have been trapped in the space for three days.

  Although Li Zongmeng was anxious, he couldn't help it. The others ate and drank, but they didn't panic so much.

  In the past few days, they helped the guards plant the remaining fields, and at the same time they were full of achievements, they also really felt the difficulty of Li Sikai.

  It should be annoying to be clamored by these people all day long. And Captain Xiao Li hasn't woken up yet.

  It seems that if you want to wear a crown, you must bear its weight!
  Because the live broadcast was closed in time, people outside of the Imperial Capital still don't know the space where the big guys are trapped.

  They were so immersed in the joy of having a good meal that they could not extricate themselves from it, and when they met, they said what they had eaten that day.

  When it comes to excitement, I will talk about Li Sikai and his space.

  "Ah, that space is so amazing, it's like that, and the rush is spreading. It's endless, it makes my eyes hot."

  " Yes, yes, I 'm happy when I think that this space is Captain Xiao Li's. Although I often think that space is not my own, as long as I think that this is our Qinghua country, our alliance, I am so excited."

  "There is no foreign news now, and I don't know if they have space abilities. Well, those foreign friends are okay."

  "If you want to suffer, you will suffer. Our Qinghua country has suffered such a huge loss. Those countries are afraid that they will be cold. That is, we are Qinghua nationals and are protected by the alliance. Otherwise, we are afraid.   I'm going to live a life of a wild man who wanders everywhere."

  "Oh hello, don't make your gloating tune too obvious."

"Haha, I don't care about others, I hope Captain Li can be safe, smooth and profitable. He is. If the space can be upgraded a few more times, we will be able to share more delicious food. I hope that next year, we can still eat a large piece of braised pork."

  "It would be better if one person can share an apple or orange."

  "Hey, you are doing a good job in this dream, keep on going!"

  Such conversations were scattered in the corners of Qinghua Country. Therefore, Li Sikai can only continue to lie down and digest the skyrocketing belief value.

  On the side of Emperor Jing, because of the New Year holidays and the arrangement of work in advance, there was no major trouble.

  Although the residents of the base have some guesses, everyone knows it well and dare not make random discussions.

  The guards in charge of guarding have been kept in place.

  Even if they did not see the official Li Zongmeng, none of them said that they would withdraw first.