891-900

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 891 There's
  something wrong again. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." Bi Qiaoan smiled guiltily, and then took a tissue to wipe off a little bit of Shen Yanming's face.

  Shen Yanming wiped his face

  unlovably , then put it under his nose and smelled it: "It's pretty stinky!" Bi Qiaoan's face blushed and turned his head to ignore Shen Yanming.

  Old Comrade   Shen smiled and pushed his daughter-in-law: "Go to bed and wait, I'll see what's going on outside."

  Bi Qiao'an didn't hypocritically nodded: "Okay!"

Shen Yanming picked up the other one on the bed. The down jacket, wrapped around the body, closed the bedroom door, and walked towards the living room.

  "Come on, who is it?" The shot was so fierce.

  The man outside the door paused and slapped twice.

  Shen Yanming turned on the light in the living room, and as soon as he closed the door, he saw the dusty and frosty Li Ganggang.

  "What's the matter, please come in quickly." Shen Yanming gave up the door.

  Li Gang waved his hand, his expression ugly: "No more, you have how many pills you have here, give me."

  Shen Yanming put away his smile, turned back to the room to get the medicine, and asked, "What happened? "

  Today the base canteen was broadcast live, and it was found that many people did not show up. It didn't take it seriously, but the staff heard everyone talking and realized that some people hadn't been out for several days.

  This is normal, after all, it's cold, not everyone. They are all willing to come out to join in the fun. But the worst is that two houses in Area D were crushed by snow this afternoon. A look at the patrol team's past and found that people had been unconscious. I

  didn't know if it was cold or hungry. Or maybe the gas was poisoned.

  Kou Guangshi didn't dare to delay and reported the matter up. The Wen Meng officer was furious and arranged for people to conduct door-to-door inspections to see if there were any abnormalities. If you don't check the results, you don't know, but the problem is very serious.

  One-tenth of the people in Area D have lost their mobility and are lying in bed waiting to die. If we hadn't been there in time, after tonight, the base would have vacated a lot of houses for people to move in.

  There are also many people in Area C who have problems, but the manpower is limited and the investigation has not been completed yet. Now the main thing is to send the fainted to the hospital, but the road is not easy, and there are so many people who have lost temperature. We can't be too busy.

  The hospital's capacity is limited, so I can only come to you for help. "

  Shen Yanming stuffed Li Ganggang with the recently rubbed pills: "It's all suitable for winter. You look at it for everyone to eat." "