471-480

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 471 Unpredictable The

  two of them were so tired and crooked until a cough outside the door broke such a beautiful atmosphere.

  It turned out that Li Sikai came back with Yuan Ruoxi and Lu Nanfang.

  It's also a coincidence that after Yuan Ruoxi couldn't get the upper hand, the first reaction was to ask Li Sikai to call her the shots.

  She cried and cried along the way, showing her pie face in front of others, lest others would not know that she was wronged.

  When she ran to the place where Li Sikai worked, she saw Lu Nanfang eagerly saying: "Captain Li, go back and have a look, Tao Jianian's wife is too tough, I'm afraid she will destroy Ruoxi. "When

  Yuan Ruoxi heard these words, her heart was moved and ashamed.

  She didn't expect Nan Fang to run away to find her help. She thought that the other party was afraid of the mad woman, leaving her alone to face the gunfire.

  But she didn't notice, Lu Nanfang's eager voice brought a little shout, so that the workers around who were laying foundations stopped their movements and listened to the peachy gossip with their ears upright.

  Moreover, Yuan Ruoxi didn't realize that Lu Nanfang's remarks meant that someone had come to play a mistress in the main room, and that it was unclear that she would be nailed to a frame of shame?

  But instead of thinking about these things clearly, her lacking brains gave Lu Nanfang a grateful look, then raised her pig’s head and complained to Li Skye: "Brother Skye, that woman will hit me if she comes in without a word, you see. Look, what kind of look I looked like.

  She was too unreasonable, and I didn't ask her to provoke her. Even if it was for Tao Jia-nian's injustice, I can't be blamed for the accident.

  What's more, I tried my best during this time. Take care of him, and even have less time to date with my baby. Not only is she not grateful, but   swears

  at me and fights. What kind of person, you must call the shots for me!"

Li Sikai rolled his eyes, heart Isn’t it normal for people to vent their grievances when they see their husbands being tortured into such a miserable appearance?

  However, in any case, they can't hit people under their noses.

  Therefore, Li Sikai nodded, "Well, I know."

  Yuan Ruoxi thought that Li Sikai had agreed to teach the woman, so he nodded with joy, and then followed him bounced and walked towards the tent.

  On the side, Lu Nanfang wiped the cold sweat from his forehead when a few people were not paying attention.

  Just now, it was really close!

  Fortunately, she was alert, after assessing Yuan Ruoxi's combat effectiveness, she took a short break on the road and then went to find support.