911-920

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 911:
  Splitting the Meat Jiang Shulian ran forward excitedly, holding Qi Xili and Li Gangbang and talking.

  "Official Wenmeng is in a hurry. If it weren't for the wisdom brain bracelet showing that you are together and are still alive, we will definitely go to rescue."

  Wen Chaohui stepped forward and found that everyone looked tired, and said hurriedly: "Go Go,

  let's go back and talk." "Yes, yes, I'm confused. Quickly, let's go back and talk. It's so cold outside." Jiang Shu quickly apologized.

  A group of people walked into the base, walked through area D, then through area C, until area B, with the help of the faint light of the street lamp, officer Wen Meng discovered that Li Ganggang still had half of the guards with injuries on their faces and bodies. .

  "God, what's going on?" Wen Meng official asked eagerly.

  Li Gang smiled and said nonchalantly: "We had a good harvest, but we met a wolf on the road, and after a fierce battle, we won the final victory. This process was a bit difficult, thanks to the help of Captain Qi, otherwise, we will become wolves. There's rotten meat under the mouth."

  Official Wen Meng was afraid after a while, thinking that all the elite guards who went out this time were. If something goes wrong, how much damage the base will suffer!

  "Oh my God, how many wolves are needed to hurt our elite guards! How are you, are you okay, do you want to go to the hospital for a check first?" Wen Meng said.

  Li Gang felt that he was fine, but he didn't call the shots for others.

  He looked at his team members, and when they saw everyone shaking their heads, he said, "It doesn't matter, let's take care of the prey first, and then go to the hospital for an examination. The wound that Lao

  Shen bandaged us is quite good." Wen Meng official looked at Shen Yanming and laughed. He said, "Then I can rest assured. This should be the case in the future. When you go out, you will bring a medical staff. If you have any problems, you can deal with them in time."

  Hearing this, Shen·medical staff·yanming wanted to burrow embarrassingly. Sew.

  He shook his head: "Don't say that, I don't understand anything, at most I brought some pills."

  "Well, as long as it works." Wen Meng said indifferently.

  Shen Yanming: "." Can I continue to be autistic?

  "Okay, no kidding, how many prey did you kill this time?"

  Although the Wen Meng officer saw the horse sledge carriage bulging on the road, he was not sure how much there was inside because it was covered by a torn quilt. thing.

  Although my heart and liver were tickling, I didn't ask much because I cared more about the body of the guard. Now that Li Gang mentioned it, he took advantage of the trend.