561-570

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 561
  Passing Years Disadvantage Although Li Sikai does not understand the complete story, it does not affect his retention of the statement.

  After leaving the contact information of the aunts, we found it with Geng Zhixing according to the coordinates given by Sun Sainan.

  It's just that when the two arrived, there was no one around. I thought it was Lao Sun who went to look for it elsewhere.

  He called Sun Sainan and saw the other party answer in seconds, and then said: "Wait, I will be there soon!"

  Within two minutes, Sun Sainan came over with Lu Nanfang and Tong Xianbao in embarrassment.

  No nonsense, I explained the matter in detail and pointed out the places they had found.

  When he finished speaking, Li Sikai asked Tong Xianbao: "Where is Yuan Ruoxi's cell phone, it doesn't work?" Before Tong Xianbao

  answered, Sun Sainan interjected: "The two little bunnies don't know where they left the phone, otherwise how did I find it? I couldn't find them for a few hours."

  Tong Xianbao lowered his head and said nothing.

  Did he dare to say that they both found a place to bury the phone because they were afraid of the cell phone signal being located?
  Oh, dare not!

  Li Sikai didn't die either. I knew that they were doing bad things when they came out. What could be a big deal if you lose your phone?
  However, he was not in a hurry to arrange for someone to find it, but instead asked Tong Xianbao to take them to the place where the two of them did bad things.

  Tong Xianbao was a little embarrassed and said, "I have been with Brother Sun, if he is not there!"

  "Even if you are not in the same place, you may be nearby. Let's go over and see if there are any clues." Li Sikai can't refuse.

  No way, Tong Xianbao can only take a group of people over.

  Looking at the bald area, even if he knew the general idea, Li Skye still felt his forehead jump.

  But now is not to say that when the food is not lost, it is important to find Yuan Ruoxi. Big deal, after someone finds it back, we will interrogate again.

  Looking at Li Sikai, Tong Xianbao only frowned in thought, and did not ask where the wheat in his field had gone, so he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  The aura is too strong, his eyes seem to penetrate people's minds. Although he deliberately concealed it, he also knew that he couldn't hide it at all.

  But you can't get any handle without being caught, and you just confessed that you were making the case, just to get rid of the guards and steal food.

  That's too shameful. Moreover, you have to bear criminal responsibility.

  So, just pretend you don't know, and wait until you find Yuan Ruoxi.