661-670

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 661
  On the way, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan are very silent.

  It wasn't until he got home that Bi Qiaoan asked, "What happened just now? The Wen Meng officer had such a bad temper?"

  Shen Yanming was very depressed, "I did something wrong about Yuan Jiasi .

  I thought Li Ganggang was the captain and was asked. I’m sure I will tell you about it. I’m not sure if I can tell about the treasure. I just told Captain Guo that I haven’t contacted Hara Kasi and didn’t mention the treasure at all.

  Official Wen Meng was right. I treated myself as a spectator. Extraordinarily, it’s a bit cold. If I raise my mouth at noon, maybe the guard will send people to search and rescue, and it won’t be delayed until the end of the night."

  "Then Li Gang."

  "He has something to go out today, and will come back in the evening. "Shen Yanming sighed, "

  Daughter-in-law , you said that if Yuan Jiasi had an accident because of my delay, how should I face each other?" Bi Qiaoan gently hugged him: "Don't think so much, don't blame you. He is an adult and should pay the price for his actions. If he hadn't been self-willed, there wouldn't be any of you two being involved and scolded."

  "But I still feel uncomfortable in my heart." Shen Yanming is guilty after all. I feel that I have my own responsibility. If the secret path is not found, nothing will happen.

  Bi Qiaoan didn't know how to comfort him. This was probably a knot in his heart, and he couldn't solve it for a while.

  "This is just our guess, and it doesn't necessarily mean that something happened to him. Maybe, it's just where he went to play." Bi Qiaoan was a little bit self-deceiving.

  Shen Yanming shook his head, "I have intuition, very bad intuition."

  "Go and see, you have to see it with your own eyes before you know the result. But you have to remember that there is me at home, there is peace and warmth,

  Waiting for you to come back." Bi Qiaoan worried that Shen Yanming was too heavy-minded and accidents would happen.

  So I mentioned them deliberately, and even took An Ansai into Shen Yanming's arms, "Baby, Dad is going to work, and he won't be back tomorrow. You kiss him soon."

  An An raised her head and kissed Shen Yanming's chin. Place, then giggled.

  Bi Qiao'an picked up Nuan Nuan and gave Shen Yanming a message, and said, "No matter what the result is, you must remember that we love you!"

  Shen Yanming smiled comfortably, bending over to kiss Bi Qiao'an on the forehead: "Don't worry. , I’ll take care of myself.” After

  that, he put An back in the cart, glanced at the mother and daughter, and left.

  Bi Qiaoan mumbled a long time after the door was closed, "I left without eating. I don't know if I can hold it in such a cold night." He

  sighed and went to cook for the two little babies. . It's just not in the mood, even the steamed eggs feel a little perfunctory.