761-770

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 761
  Planning at the foot of the mountain, Shen Yanming collected all the spirit spring water into the storage area, and when he returned to the mobile villa, he released half of it.

  By the way, I also took some long-life milk, bread, chocolate, candy, cold medicine, antipyretic, medical alcohol, medical gauze, plus tools such as hammers, hammers, and shovels, as well as kitchen knives, daggers, darts, etc. Crossbow these weapons.

  Anyway, as long as he thinks he can use it, he put some in the mobile villa.

  It's not enough to pile up the living room. Shen Yanming walked to the door of the mobile villa and invited a kayak, an electric car, a car, a bicycle, and a stroller.

  He couldn't think of the rest, so let's talk about it when it's used.

  When Bi Qiaoan saw him moving things into the villa, he didn't stop him, just asked what he had.

  After Shen Yanming counted it, Bi Qiao'an said, "The poisons and drugs you prepared, leave me some self-defense."

  Shen Yanming nodded, not only took out all the bad medicines he prepared, but also Most of those good pills were also taken out.

  Bi Qiao'an looked at the densely packed bottles and cans in front of him, frowning: "It doesn't need to be so much, just a little bit. Putting it here will lose the efficacy of the medicine, which is not cost-effective. You take it back, I have a need, and I will ask you for it again."

  Shen Yanming was afraid that he would not be able to support in time, but his wife made sense. After thinking about it, she said, "I will put a shopping cart on the light curtain, and put the pills and powder in the basket assembly."

  Bi Qiaoan nodded . Head: "Yes!"

  Looking at the extra supplies in the living room, she asked: "What's the matter with you? Is there any food?"

  "I don't know." Shen Yanming shook his head, "We only went up to a mountain. An, this mountain is not small, you should be able to find food."

  Bi Qiaoan is not optimistic, "Or, let you catch some rabbits and release them? You just need to hunt tomorrow."

  Shen Yanming Think, think you can, but: "They are not afraid of you run away?"

  "Ran and ran chanting the tsunami will certainly lead to lack of food, fertile rabbits so strong, but also give you time to make a tooth. Sacrifice.” Bi Qiao’an didn’t care, “But, you didn’t check the terrain after you went ashore?”

  Shen Yanming sighed and said about Li Zhaozhao and Xu Yajing: “I just went up and quickly found a place for Yajing’s surgery. There was no time at all. Look around.

  Zhang Heping, a surgeon, was forced to become a doctor of obstetrics and gynecology abruptly. I saw his expression on his face, and there was almost a psychological shadow.

  Li Zhaozhao was also very embarrassed, but he couldn't take care of so much for his wife to live. I took the opportunity to drink some of the spirit spring water in the bag to