631-640

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 631 I want to go out

  An An Nuannuan doesn't cry anymore. Anyway, they will make such a show every few months, and they are both used to it.

  The two little babies already knew that crying couldn't eat meat, so every time they cried in a fake way.

  But it can be mixed with half a cup of juice, not a loss!

  Seeing that Liangbao was quiet, Bi Qiaoan took the time to have lunch, and then replaced Shen Yanming.

  An An Nuannuan didn't cry until the two of them took their plates after eating. This made the couple breathe a sigh of relief.

  However, Shen Yanming said with regret: "At the beginning of the new year, I actually ate the meal at a staggered time, so sad. I hope that next year An An

  Nuan can be more sensible and can eat with my parents." Bi Qiaoan smiled, "Well, to At that time, we were a family of four, but we have to prepare something more plentiful."

  "Look at them, if you like, make cakes for them. When I was one year old, I was a little younger and many things were not suitable for eating. Let's eat it

  later ." Bi Qiaoan didn't object, anyway, it's still early, so let's talk about it when the time comes.

  The two were sitting on the sofa holding Liang Bao and preparing to watch TV. As a result, there was a burst of laughter outside, louder than the sound in the early hours of the morning.

  Bi Qiaoan was a little curious, got up and looked out the window, and saw a group of people playing snowball fights outdoors.

  "After one night, the snow was thirty or forty centimeters thick. The amount of snow is too terrifying!" The point is that the sky is still overflowing, and there is no stopping rhythm.

  "If the snow doesn't stop, I'm afraid it will suffer another disaster." The

  couple are a little worried, but the two little babies don't know. When I heard that there was snow outside, I remembered that white, cotton candy-like thing.

  An An didn't give up the idea of ​​wanting to taste it, and pointed to the outside and shouted: "What, what!"

  Turning her eyes, she hugged Shen Yanming's neck and shouted: "baba~"

  The couple really didn't want to go out anymore, but they couldn't bear to make their sons and daughters unhappy. So he took Liangbao to the glass window and let them look out through the glass.

  I just wanted to let the two of them have an eye addiction, but I didn't expect to see snowballs flying around, people sometimes bend down and sometimes throw them. The two treasures were so excited that they started to tap the glass.

  This glass is of special quality, and it bears a lot of weight, so I am not afraid of being slapped by the two babies at all. But Liangbao felt uncomfortable, after looking at it for a while, he began to shrink his mouth, pointing outside and shouting "Ahhhh".