591-600

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 591 The loss trick is wonderful (22)

  "Okay, don't make any noise, let's gather here at 10:30 tomorrow night, are all okay?" Guo Tingshuo asked with a smile.

  "No problem, Captain, listen to you!"

  " Yes , then it's settled."

  "Yes, how is everything done? Do you estimate how long

  it will take?" "It's only two days.   Okay, I can finish it."

  "Me too. It can be done in about two nights. It really can't be done. Come and finish it on the third night."

Guo Tingshuo nodded, "Then let's try to do it in two days. Let's postpone it one day later. But you know, we can't make mistakes in our work, so don't just pursue speed."

  Everyone nodded, indicating that they know.

  In the next few hours, I didn't feel much in the mood to work. One by one, he started to talk about the gossip that he had heard.

  Shen Yanming didn't say much, just listened with his ears erected, and by the way, he sorted out the key points he heard.

  It was not until Guo Tingshuo told a message that he straightened up.

  "I have heard, we recruit the next batch of member services, is to be sent abroad."

  "Ah? Send abroad to doing it?"

  "Wasteland, with those convicted of domestic Zan."

  "Well, who wants out of this It’s wonderful!”

  “But it’s not necessarily true. That’s what it means. It’s said that those prisoners have too much grievances at home and they don’t work well. It’s better to support them abroad. If you don’t have any support, you will know how to work well. When the

  sentence is over, if they want to come back, the Alliance will allow them to come back. If they don’t want to come back, they can settle down abroad.”

  “What about the newly recruited guards?”

  “Lead the prisoners to open up wasteland and farm.”

  "Isn't afraid that they will run away or resist?"

  "Of course there are other measures. The security guards must be followed by a group, and they should also sign agreements with other countries to use the military protection there."

  Shen Yanming only had one after hearing this . It feels like this is similar to the "colonies" Qiao Ann said.

  If it can be implemented, it is also a good thing.

  At least it can revitalize the surplus land abroad. When the grain is planted, it is a matter for several parties to benefit.

  Just as he was distracted, he felt someone poking his arm with his finger.