391-400

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 391 Wheat and Rice When

  Li Sikai came back tonight, the guard who had stayed to protect Yuan Ruoxi told him exactly what had happened today.

  Amusing a few people, they couldn't help but laugh out loud.

  With a ridiculous smile, it stopped abruptly. Because a familiar figure walked in from outside the tent.

  Li Sikai hiccuped, "What's wrong

  with you ?" "I'm going to have a mission with you tomorrow!" Yuan Ruoxi said reluctantly.

  Li Sikai nodded, "It's okay, but you have to arrange Tao Jianian, otherwise, what about his eating and drinking Lazar?"

  " Yes , I can't find a security guard and take care of him for a few days?" Yuan Ruoxi was a little guilty. Asked.

  "What do you say? Why do people leave their work to quit and clean up the mess for you?"

  "Then what do you say, anyway, I have to do the task tomorrow!" Yuan Ruoxi sat down on Li Si. Opposite Kai, "If you don't want to think of a trick for me, I won't leave today, let's see which one of us can get through."

  Then he looked at Li Sikai with tears in his eyes, and said in a particularly aggrieved voice: "Are you not? Knowing how much Tao Jianian was too much, he didn’t let me rest for a whole day. When I was disobedient, he said to ask the guard to sue me.

  Although I know the guard will not trouble me, but, me, me, and me. not trouble to organize it, you say it.

  now that I'm untouchable, that I hide not into it? Skye brother, you help me out of ideas, it really good? "

  Lisi Kai heard so nauseating Come Xi acted like a baby, and his body trembled. He touched the goose bumps on his arm and said, "Then you can hire a nurse! Although doctors and nurses are busy lately, there is nothing wrong with the victims. For half a catty of rice or two steamed buns, someone should agree to come and help."

  "No, I don't have any food!" Yuan Ruoxi suddenly got up, and then felt that her reaction seemed a bit too much. She chuckled, "Brother Skye, you are really kidding!"

  "Am I kidding, you Wouldn’t you know?” Li Sikai looked at Yuan Ruoxi with a faint smile, “I remember that when the supermarkets in Suzhou City were stolen, a lot of supplies were lost. It’s strange to say that the police station didn’t Retrieve it."

  "Ha, maybe, maybe it's because the food has been eaten up!"

  "But I clearly remember that even five or six people are enough to eat for a year. What kind of big stomach king is it? , Can actually handle 1,500 catties of grain in just two or three months, even with the seasonings?"

  "It's not good, it is the supermarket owner who remembers it wrong, otherwise the police station will not hold it accountable, are you right? "Yuan Ruoxi touched her nose, her eyes dodged.