691-700

justme@rea

set upbookshelfquit

front page

Leaderboard

Finished novel

Fiction classification

My bookshelf

Reading record

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

  Chapter 691 Experience Shopping When the
  kitchen stopped moving, Ji Kangyong realized what he had done.

  It was so reckless, if An An Nuannuan contracted impetigo, then he would be to blame for all his deaths!

  He froze in place uneasy, waiting for the trial of Shen Yanming and Bi Qiao'an.

  As a result, the couple just took a look and said nothing.

  "Well, I just like them so much that I hug them. I only recruited their clothes, but didn't touch their hands and faces." Ji Kangyong was a little nervous.

  Bi Qiaoan smiled, "It's okay, my baby has strong resistance and should not be infected. Besides, you have not used inhibitors, that can greatly reduce the infection rate."

  Although I know what is going on, there is no improper motherhood. Going on. Shen Yanming felt that he was not rigorous, so he hurriedly hugged the two treasures, "I will help you get some potion next time."

  Ji Kangyong was a little disappointed, but he also knew that this is what it should be.

  He nodded, "Okay, wait

  until I'm ready!" Shen Yanming laughed at him: "If you like a child, find a daughter-in-

  law to give birth." Ji Kangyong shook his head, "It's so easy to find." Then he rubbed. Between the eyebrows, thinking of anything makes a headache.

  Seeing him like this, Shen Yanming and Bi Qiaoan didn't dare to joke anymore.

  He smiled and changed the subject: "I originally wanted to take Liangbao to a picnic, but think about it outside. It's cold and nothing to look at. There is nothing good at home. I hesitate to go, but I gave up." Although the space is available , Can't show it, isn't it.

  "It's okay, wait for the spring flowers to bloom in April."

  "It's done, it's just because I wronged my baby. My mother didn't do what I said. I'm sorry, my dear!" Fool them.

  But An An Nuannuan didn't understand what was going on, so he glanced at Bi Qiao'an dumbfounded, then smiled and pointed at the hot pot, wanting to eat it!
  Yes, no response was received with affection, Bi Qiaoan could only sigh and hugged one to feed the meal.

  What's the meal? Fruit puree!
  Want to eat hot pot? Then wait, there is no way now!
  An An Nuan narrowed her mouth and wanted to cry, but she shut her mouth obediently when she was glared at by her mother.

  Fortunately, the sweet and sour fruit puree is quite delicious. It should be no worse than what the adults eat, right?

  The big men were amused by Liang Bao's expressions, and felt that there were such two strange little things in the house, it was really joyful.

  Therefore, Zhang Heping decided to return to the hospital to urge another marriage.

  After eating, Zhang Heping and Ji Kangyong didn't wait much, and went home to take a nap.